CHAPTER 3 : REVENGE? OR LOVE??

APRIL SNOW

CHAPTER 3 :

 

Her:

I didn’t mean to fall in love. Not to him, not to anyone else.  But from the way my heart beating when he’s around, from how he became my favorite hello in the morning, and how he turned to be my hardest goodbye at night, I guess I already fallen hard for the man I shared the same pain with.

I swear, I didn’t mean to fall in love. But I know, it was love that I carried for him  without me knowing how and when it was actually started. All I knew was, I could not stop my heart from screaming I love you to him. Yonghwa-ssi.

I never planned to fall for him, I swear. It just....happened.

 

Him:

Nobody taught me to love her just how nobody taught a baby to crawl. Nobody taught my heart to beat faster when she was around, just how nobody taught the birds to fly to the sky.  Nobody taught my mind to think only about her, just like nobody taught the sun to rise and nobody taught the fish to swim in the sea.

I was just fallen deeply for her without knowing just how or why. All I knew was, I could not stop myself from thinking how happy I would be if I could be with her and spend my life to call her mine. Seo Joohyun-ssi.

I never planned to fall in love with her, I swear. It just....happened.

 

*********

 

“Joohyun-ssi, what do you think we should do today?”

The man asked and the woman asked him back with a small smile forming on her lips. The one smile that the man grew to love.

“What do you want to do, Yonghwa-ssi?”

They decided to watched a movie and strolled around the beach after that to enjoy the sunset. They went together to a movie theater and watched an old classic movie played that day and later strolled around the beach as planned. 

The day begun as the usual friendly morning for them, but it ended in a completely different level. There were unplanning things occured between the movie date and the beach strolling.  The things started with a simple hold in the hand which continued to a high level intimate physical interactions in bed between a man and a woman.

They sat beside each other in the almost empty and dark movie theater, with their  shoulder slightly touched and their eyes directed on the giant screen in front of them. They looked engrossed to the movie. But in their hearts they knew, they were tried hard to keep their self-control in checked before the man moved his left hand to grabbed her hand and hold it tight in his. She did not refused and intertwined their fingers together tighter.

He took it as a cue to move his other hand to gently touched her chin, thumbed her lips with eyes following his thumb's movement, before he finally leaning down and  took her trembling lips with his own in a sweet gentle kiss.

The kiss last only for a minute...maybe less. But even It was a only a short kiss, it was the sweetest moment each of them had after a long time. They both nervous and he could feel her body stiffen and that she was frozen in place, awkward and hesitating. He then collected his courages together and bend down again to planted some small pecks on her lips, gently kissed her doubts away from her and silently asked for her permission to go on. 

She felt weak. Her inside battled between composing herself and stop everything right in that second or letting him to proceed and surrender completely. After a good few minutes she decided to follow her heart and her head produced a small nod as she shutted her eyes close and gave in completely to his sweet assaults on her lips. The kiss grew wetter and deeper after awhile and a soft moan escaped her lips when he boldly probbed his tongue out, eagerly seeking for an entrance to explore the inside of .

She was shyly but gladly granted his wish, opened up and willing to fully welcomed him and together they  tasted  the inner warmth of each other mouth as her arms flew to tightly wrapped around his neck. Pressing her body closer to him as they were completely forgot about their surrounding and lost in their own little world.

 

*********

 

Flashback:

 

“Revenge” was the only answered the man’s mouth produced when the woman asked him what will he do when his wife finally wakes up. They both laughed together, getting more and more familiar around each other, between big bowls of dukbokki, bottles of suju and glasses of beer.

“Then...should we have an affair for a payback?”

The woman uttered the sentence in an unmistakably joking manner but the ‘idea’ stayed in the man's mind for quite sometimes and made him thought about it for days. He knew, she was a good and respectable woman. He knew there’s no way she would do sleazy things like easily throwing herself to man’s arms for the sake of fun nor revenge to her husband bad treatment to her. And he was too...never thought he would think something like that in his life. 

But they were badly injured right in the hearts. So the joke over the ‘improper’ topic of having an affair sounds just normal for them. He was fully aware that he and her were not in their usual confident state. They were just two  devastated souls, who were badly suffered and bleeding inside, struggling in finding their way back to love.

It was started as a joke but later on.....he found himself considering to take ‘the offer’ and decided that it was not a bad idea after all.

 

End of flashback.

 

*********

 

They strolled around the beach quietly beside each other and enjoyed the nature. None of them talked as they were walking bare footed and left their footprints on the wet sands a long the way. They did not physically touched but they both know they were emotionally tangled. Binded their feelings together without bothered to label their relationship in one single name. They just what they were, at least for the both of them. Although they were both realized that they both changed and nothing would ever be the same again after that afternoon. 

“What are you thinking, Hyun-ah?”

She loved his endearment. That made her felt loved. He started to call her intimately like after their first time and he went on and on with it like its how he called her since forever. 

She shook her head and smiled as her eyes searched to nothing in particular on the horizon.

“Aniyo....!”

She answered with a small voice.

“I just try to paint everything in my mind!”

“You, me and us...blended together in harmony with the nature!”

He did not uttered a single word in responding to her words but taking her hand in his and bring her back to walk again on the sand. Nothing could ever described how he felt right now. Everything he felt towards her was beyond words and he believed she knew how he felt about her without he needed to say it outloud.

He could see a picture of them between the nature, blended their hearts and feelings together as the sun about to set and the whole universe listening to the silent promises their heart tried to make. He wished, he could picture them like this forever and wished they were both met in a complete different situation. He wanted to freely picture her in his future without guilt. To remember her  and to cheerish everything they shared that day for as long as he lived.

It's true that they didn't care much about the new status they held after what happened between them that afternoon. But the question was still there in the back of their mind. What are they now?

That was not something they could answered or clarified on that very moment. An affair partner? Were they friends with benefit? Or a just simply lovers who fell deeply in love for each other forced by a circumstance between the two of them. They did not know for quite sure yet. They crossed the line and stepped into the area they should never went in at the first place.

They aware the question could not left hanging unanswered forever. There would be a certain point in their they needed to asked their respective heart which way they will choose at the end. For that very moment, the most important matter was the fact that they were not alone. That they were having for each other to heal their broken hearts and devastated souls and lead them back to right track and find their way back to love again.

Until it’s due. Until the fate lead them to another opposite directions. Until the time comes for them to take their separate ways again....away from each other.

 

*********

 

Her:

 

It was hard  to see him with another woman eventhough the other woman he spent time with was his own wife. I didn’t know what mistake I made in my previous life to be so unfortunate with love and beaten down twice by that evil woman.

She was bad woman but she had all the luck to be loved by everyone. First, by my husband and the second by her own husband who hurriedly back to her when she finally woke up for deep long sleep. And she took the attention all for her....once again and me, left alone behind for one more time. Eventhough I've tried to always be a good person all my life. 

I was exhausted. And this time I have no one to shared my warry. So I just did what I think I needed that time. I rested my head on my ‘sleeping’ husband’s chest and  drift off.

Little that I know, someone was there wacthed me sleeping on my husband’s chest from outside the window. He took a deep breath before turning around and walked back to where he belonged. His wife’s side.

 

Him:

 

I know I could not asked for more since I did not have much to give her either. She looked peaceful when she was sleeping and I have to fight the urge to pull her right there and then and to embrace her in my arms tight. But it was not with me she belonged to now eventhough I wanted to always be a shoulder for her to lean on.

She might took it in a wrong way and thought I care to Shinhye more when I hurriedly back to see her when the hospital calling to tell me that my wife finally woke up from her deep long sleep. But what I felt were different now. It would make me sound like bad man to say this but came back to Shinhye only for the sake of part being her legal husband.

I never wanted to leave Joohyun alone like that and seeing her sleeping soundly in her husband’s chest like that was really painful.  Jealousy took over me but I know that I could not asked for more as we were not yet belonged in each other side.

 

*********

 

Author note:

 

Hi everyone. Glad to finally able to come back with an update though I know that I will dissapoint many people since this might be not a good update. But I’ve tried describe to feeling I got from watching the original movie and wrote my own version of the story.

I’m sorry I could now reply all the comments you kindly left for me but I thank you all the readers, the silent readers, the subscribers, and also those who helped me to kindly corrected me my grammatical errors. Sorry for all the typos as once again I am to lazy to edit.

Enjoy and every comments you leave me will be so much appreciate. Thank you.