Ahhh... Love Is In The Air!

The Fanmeet

A/N: Just a short chapter! I'm in the 'writing' mode, right now. Might as well... ^^~


*Yuuki's POV*

"Thanks for walking me to my hotel," I said when we reached the lobby.

"No problem. I had fun tonight," he replied with a small smile. "Me too... Night!", I waved bye to him.

He said goodnight to me, and exited the hotel.

Once I got up to the hotel suite, I looked around for Emily. "Emily! Emmy! EEEMMM, are you in here," I shouted from the living room. I checked her bed to find that it was still neatly made from this morning.

"Hmmm... where could she be?", I said to myself.

*Emily's POV*

"Thanks, Kyung... for everything tonight", I smiled at him. Kyung looked away from the pictures we took only a few hours ago and said, "Yeah, this is much more fun than spying on other people's date!"

Kyung covered his mouth and stuttered, "I mean- What I meant to say was--", I cut him off and said, "Are we on a date?"

He looked away from me trying to hide the fact that he was light shade of pink and said, "We don't have to be on  a date, if you don't want to..."

I giggled and replied, "Then, yes, we're on a date, Kyung!"

He smiled and took out a sticker photo, "Here! This one is really pretty! You can show it off to your friends about how nice I look!"

I rolled my eyes when he continued, "You look good here, too! Don't worry!"

I took the picture away from him and put it in my wallet. Kyung took out his wallet and showed it to me.

"Look! I have the picture of us, Chrissy, and Jen in here, too! However, I kinda like the picture of just the two of us more!", he explained while placing the picture of us into a clear pocket in his wallet.

I couldn't help, but laugh. We walked towards a temple filled with lanterns. "This is Jogye Temple! Isn't it beautiful?"

I admired all the lanterns and said, "Yeah, the lanterns are so pretty..."

He took out his phone and declared, "New wallpaper time!" He stood next to me and we both smiled for the photo. We took a second one with silly faces.

He looked at the picture and said, "Yeah, we're cool!"

I smiled and continued to admire the temple.

(10 minutes later)

"Thanks again for tonight!", I thanked him for the hundredth time. He laughed and said, "If it weren't for the text you sent me, I'd be home bored right now."

"Well, goodnight, Kyung!", I smiled. He gave me a tight hug and said goodnight to me before leaving.

I opened the door to the hotel room to find Yuuki sitting on the couch watching a variety show while eating ice cream.

"Hey, what's up?", I greeted her and sat down next to her.

"Where have you been, huh?", she asked me curiously.

"Kyung texted me about this festival, and I agreed to go with him", I lied about the part that I actually was the one who texted him.

"Oh. Yeah, Zico texted me also about the festival. Pretty, wasn't it?", she asked me.

"Bloody fantastic, to say the least", I replied. We both sighed simultaneously.

I stood up and announced, "I'm off to bed, night!" She waved me off and said night.

Great night, indeed, I thought to myself as I entered my bedroom.


Ahhhhh... is it getting too cheesy?! NOOO, but i love the cheesiness! You'll find out how Jen and Chrissy's date went in the next chapter!

I'm in the WRITING ZONE, right now! My fingers hurt from all this typing! T~T I guess I'm making up for the fact I wasn't updating during the weekend!

I feel like putting another group into this... Any suggestions? Anybody? Leave a suggestion in the comment box, if you have any! IDK.

@BBCPenguin: THAT HEART MEANS THE WORLD TO ME! I LOVE YOU! looool. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Here are my hearts to you!

Here's a random L. Joe "pink hair" appreciation post! (I absolutely love his hair like this!)

Don't forget to comment~!