Bearers of Bad News

The Fanmeet

Kyung's POV

"Guys, they'll be here in a few minutes... Can't you guys clean up a little?" I told them picking up a pile of magazines from the floor.

Zico got up and helped by putting away some of the clothes laying around.

"Why are they coming over so suddenly?" Taeil asked, coming out of the kitchen. "I don't know, but Emily said it was important." I replied.

Afew minutes later, my phone rang, and I picked it up to hear Emily's voice.

"Hey, Kyung! We're outside. Do you guys wanna just go over to the park nearby?" She asked me.

"Oh yeah, sure. We'll be down in a few minutes." I said hanging up on her. I turned to the rest of Block B, and said, "Let's go... we're just gonna go to the park instead."

We all headed towards the elevator of our aparment building.

Once we saw them, everyone greeted each other and we started to walk towards the park. I whispered to Emily, "Why'd you want to meet up?"

"We'll tell you once we get to the park." she replied, avoiding my gaze.

I felt uneasy about this, since she usually would be teasing me by now. Something's wrong, I thought to myself as I noticed the fact that all the girls seemed a bit sad.

We ended up near a picnic area near the playground, and took a seat at the one of the tables.

"What did you guys want to talk about again?" Minhyuk asked, playing with a strand of Jen's hair.

I saw Lillian give a nod towards Chrissy, who got up and stood at the head of the picnic table.

She started speaking to Block B in Korean,

"As you guys know, the team and I were here specifically for soccer. However, the fangirl within me got the best of me... and I ended up dragging my friend with me to your fanmeet. You guys are a group that I admire, and I know you will be successful in your careers. I would like to thank you guys so much for taking us on a beautiful adventure to discover Seoul. However, you all know that we weren't going to stay forever. We live half-way around the world. What I'm trying to say is that we're leaving next week. I'm sorry it's so sudden."

As she was saying this, tears started to flow down her face. By the end of her speech, she bowed a gazillion times to us. I couldn't believe what I just heard. All the Block B members and I looked at each other, not knowing how to respond.

"We're leaving next Tuesday, to be exact." Jen added in, turning her face away from Minhyuk, who was staring at her.

"You guys are leaving so soon. It's not fair." Taeil complained.

Zico turned to Yuuki, "I forget that you were leaving soon. That month and a half passed by so quickly." Yuuki nodded her head, sniffling a bit.

"We have a schedule that day." Jaehyo said, looking at the calendar on his phone. "We won't be able to send you guys off."

P.O. put his arm around Chrissy and sighed. "You should just move here, you know? You know the language, and you were born here. You should just stay here with me."

Chrissy laughed at his complaints.

I hugged Emily and whispered in her ear, "How did this mess happen? Why did we fall for girls, who live so far away?" She chuckled and hugged me tighter.

Zico's POV

I couldn't believe they were leaving so soon. We just got to know them. I took Yuuki's hand in mine and suggested, "All you have to do is learn Korean, and you'd be set to stay here!" She looked at me and smiled. "I knew you were going to be a handful, eversince the day you ran out on us for a soccer game."

She laughed and said, "Who would've thought that I'd become a fan of a Korean boy group? Not to mention, meet some great friends in the music industry." She was referring to us, Teen Top, and Infinite.

I smirked and teased, "So you finally admit you like our music?"

She smiled saying, "Naaah. I'm more into Infinite and Teen Top's kind of music. Especially, Woohyun's singing voice. I'm not into hip hop." I frowned and started tickling her on her sides.

She couldn't stop laughing and yelled out, "Okay! Okay! I was just kidding!"

I stopped and she hit me on the shoulder.

We spent the whole morning and afternoon playing on the playground, and around the park. Soon, the girls had to leave for practice, while we had a radio show to do.

We all went our separate ways, when we left the park.


OMG. They're leaving! What's going to happen? >_< You'll have to find out in the upcoming chapters!

Thank you to the new subscribers! Don't forget to comment! I love you guys!  ♥ ♥ ♥