Facing Reality

The Fanmeet

A/N: I would like to apologize for such a late update! ): I've been catching up on summer homework for school! My procrastination strikes again! Here's the update:


Narrator's POV

It's been two weeks since all the couples were formed, and life couldn't have been any better for them. Each and every one of those teenagers all had special talents that they loved to share with others. The girls had a passion for the beautiful game of soccer, while the boys were passionate about dancing, singing, and music.

Whenever the girls weren't on the field, they were supporting Block B, and vice versa.

However, while they were living their fairy tale dreams... reality wasn't far behind.

Anna's POV

I'm the strategic girl of my team, I thought to myself, I always have a plan. "I didn't plan this to happen, though." I muttered to myself looking over the team's schedule.

"Hey, why do you seem so upset?" Lillian asked me, taking a seat next to me. I shook my head in reply and showed her our schedule.

She looked at me with a 'WTF' face and asked, "It's our schedule... what's the point?"

"Look closer." I demanded. She checked over the paper before taking out her cell phone.

I could see the sadness in her eyes, while she whispered, "We're leaving next Tuesday."

I nodded. "Yeah, we have to remind the girls... not to mention, we have to tell Block B." I said with my voice cracking.

We stood up and headed to the restaurant, where the girls were waiting for us. They were all too busy smiling at the screens of their phones to notice that Lillian and I arrived.

Yuuki looked up and gave me a cheerful smile, "Morning, you two! We ordered orange juice for you guys, is that okay?" I smiled and nodded saying a small thanks to her.

"What's up with the two of you? You guys seem a bit down." Emily looked at me worriedly as we took our seats.

"Let's eat first. I don't want to let you guys lose your appettites because of us." Lillian said taking a sip of her juice.

"Great. Now, I'm curious! Let's eat!" Jen yelled happily, taking a bite of her pancakes.

(After breakfast)

Once everyone was finished, they looked at us. "Now, tell us what's got you two so on edge lately." Chrissy asked us.

Before I got the chance to replye, Lillian was the one who answered for me. "You do know that we've been in Seoul for the past month and a half... By what the schedule tells us, our flight back to England is leaving next Tuesday."

Everyone was silent, not knowing what to say. I spoke up, "Look. We all knew what we getting into... We don't live here. We don't belong here... except maybe Chrissy, since she was born here, but that is besides the point."

"That is true. We were strictly here for soccer, but ended up getting caught up with finding love. The boys knew that we weren't going to stay here forever." Emily said, smiling sadly.

"You gotta admit, it was pretty nice. They were all so hilarious... No wonder, we made friends with them." Jen said.

"When are we gonna tell them?" Yuuki asked us.

I replied, "The sooner, the better."

Emily got up and took out her phone, "Let's go, now. They're free right now, and we can be able to make it back for practice, tonight."

We all got up and followed her.


Thank you guys for your comments! I've been catching up with summer homework, so I didn't get the chance to update! Don't worry, I'll probably update later on!

Did you hear Super Junior's new song?! (: