CHAPTER 7

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

            

              "I will annouce that this year anual Sports Day will be held in another 5 days which is this Saturday."the principal announce.All the students cheer in joy.You smirk.

              "But!!"the principal said making all the students keep quiet."This year event will be a little different from the past.Like we usually do,we invited SMHigh and CubeHigh.But this year we invited ANOTHER school to join this event.Its TOPAcd!"he said.The boys groan in annoyance while the girls squealed in delight.Why not? TOPAcd has the most flower boy and they are the best athelites you can found.There's SHINee and DBSK in SMHigh,B2ST and MBLAQ in CUBEHigh, TeenTop,VIXX and B1A4 in TOPAcd.TS Acd only have BAP be their flower boys.But instead of flower boys,they be the bastard.That's why the girls very happy when the flower boys come.

              Actually,you're the one who ask principal to invite TOPAcd to come.Since TS Acd's field is super duper huge,the principal just go with it despite that inviting TOPAcd students is a good idea. You've already plan those things since BAP humiliate you that day.

*Flashback*

            "How about I ask the principal to invite TOPAcd to our Sports Day? You guys,B1A4 and VIXX will sure defeat BAP.Do it for me okey?"you ask.They think for awhile and nod their heads.     "I think that's a good idea.We will do our best to defeat them."CAP said.You nod your head.*Thanks.*

            "That's mean we're gonna meet this Saturday then."Chunji said.You nod your head.You hug each of the TeenTop and bid them goodbye.You didn't go back to the darn school but you went home instead.You already call Hyojin and she understand.

*End of Flashback*

              You enter the class and sit at your seat and pretend like nothing had happen a few days ago.BAP watch you sit at your place and frown.

"She act like we didn't embarassed her a all."Yongjae whine.Zelo just rolled his eye annoyed while Daehyun continue to sleep on his desk.The teacher come in and the class start untill the recest bell ring.

               You go to the canteen and buy the ussual 80 cent bun and milk.You decided not to eat at the canteen but to find another place.So,you get out from the canteen and go to the field.You found a big shaddy tree and sit under it and started to eat your lunch.

                Suddenly,you can hear some whispers nearby.Since their voice are freaking loud,you can clearly hear them."I heard that there's a new students from China transfer to SMHigh." a girl  said.Your eyes widen a bit."Guy or girl?"the other ask."Maybe guy."she said,  *Do you think he will be there?*you ask her."I don't know.I only heard that there's four transfer students from China.That's all."Hyojin said.*Nevermind.Thanks.*you thought and sigh.

               You hang your head low.*I wish you would come back here.*you thought.You sigh again and headed towards your class with Hyojin.Hyojin didn't say anything after that since she now that you're not in a good mood.You enter your class and sit at your place didn't give a damn at the students glare.You wear your super big hoodie to cover you face and you wear your earphone listening to music.Since that the hoodie is big and your hair and your sunglasses cover your face,nobody can see your face.Actually your sad face.You just stare at the window and didn't mind about the teacher at the front planning about the Sports Day.

              "Mikki?MikkiI!!"the teacher shout at you making you snapped away from your thoughts.You look at the teacher while raising an eyebrow.*Yes teacher?What question you wanna ask?*you ask her."Umm..I was wondering if you wanna to participate the competition?Running perhaps?"she ask kindly.You think for awhile."I think I would just sit down and watch the games."you said with emotionless voice."As you wish."The teacher shrung her shoulder and continue to write the name of the participants.

               "I bet she doesn't even know sports."a girl snickered.You pretend to not heard her.The class continue untill the teacher ask all the people to change to sports attire.Hyojin change into a simple shirt and track bottom while you just stay with your clothes since you didn't enter any competiton.You listen some songs on a bench while waiting for Hyojin to prepare for training.

               You hide your head in your hoodie and sleep.You didn't notice that there's someone beside you and your head  fell on his shoulder.Zelo frown when he felt something heavy on his shoulder.He open his eyes and look at you.His eyes widen a little looking at your innocent sleeping face.*She's kindda cute and pretty.*he thought.Your hair hide your face making Zelo want to sweep the hair away.He hesitately reach for your hair but stop at the last minute.

*What am I doing?*he thought and pull back his hand.He quickly get up and run away making you stumble a little.You wake up from your sleep and look around you.*I swear I feel like I was leaning on something.*you thought.You look around and saw that the pupils are training for the Sports Day event.You look at your watch and decided to go back to class.

              You enter the class and spot there's only Daehyun sleep on his desk in the class.You sit at your place and just stare at the space.Your eyes slowly become heavy and you fell asleep.Daehyun wake up from his slumber and saw you were sleeping on your desk.He walk towards you and swept your hair away from your face.He look at your beautiful face and suddenly his heart beat faster than ussual.*She's kindda beautiful.Why hyungs hate her?She didn't even do anything wrong.*he thought and stare at your beautiful features.He saw you shiver a bit.He take off his jacket and wrap it around you.After that ,he get out from the class.

               What Daehyun didn't know is that Zelo had been watching the whole scene since just now.He hold his hurting chest.*Why am I feeling hurt looking hyung really close to Mikki?Why am I feeling like this?* he thought and walk away.Zelo actually want to take his water bottle that he left in his beg but after seeing the scene,he just didn't have the courage to get in the class.He went back to his hyungs who are resting on a bench.Yongguk,JongUp and Yongjae have been training for running while Himchan and him practicing for sprinting.He look up and saw Daehyun is preparing for his high jump beside Yongjae."Where is your jacket?"Yongguk ask.Zelo saw Daehyun hesitate to talk."In the class."Daehyun said and go to the high jump place.

               Zelo scoffed at his hyung statement.*You're abviously a bad liar,hyung.*he thought.He watch Daehyun jump and cheered for him.*Do you like her too,hyung?I think I fell in love with her since she enter the school.But am i believing love at first sight?*he thought and sigh.

              You wake up when Hyojin shook you."Mikki,it's time to go home.Kaja."she said.You stand up and a jacket fell down.You look at it and frown.*It's Daehyun's jacket.Why is it here?*you thought.Hyojin can't read your mind because you block it.She nudge you pointing at the jacket.You fold the jacket and keep it."Nothing.Let's go."you said pulling her out of the class.

      

*At home*

          

             You throw your beg on the bed making the contents get out.You look at Daehyun's  jacket and examinate it."Not bad.He has taste in fashion."you whisper to yourself.You give the jacket your last look before get into the bathroom.

              You get out from the bathroom wearing your pjs.You go to your bed and check your phone.Suddenly your phone ring making you suprised a little.*It's from Chihoon oppa.*you thought happily.You press the green button and Chihoon's face is at the screen.*Video call.Awsome.*you thought."Anyeong oppa!Long time no see.I miss you so damn much!!"you greet your beloved brother happily."Anyeong Yeonju-ah.I miss you too.I wish I can be there with you."Chihon smile at you.

              "It's been years since I heard you call me that.How's at China,oppa?"you ask him."It's good here.You can visit me sometimes."he said smiling sweetly at you.Actually,you and Chihoon are very close.You can be your girly self when you're with him.You need love from a brother too.Chihoon really love you since you step in his life.

"That's a good idea.I should go there sometime.By the way,why did you call?"you ask.

"I wanna tell you that I'll be there this Saturday till this Tuesday."he said the shocking news.Your eyes widen in suprise.

"Chincha oppa??Uwaaa!!When will you arrive??"you ask him.

"Maybe 9 a.m."he said.You remember the event at your school and you sigh heavily.Chihoon frown looking at your face.

"Why Yeonju?You didn't want me to come?"he ask worriedly.

You shook your head."No.It's not like I don't want you to come here.I have Sports Day this Saturday untill 4 p.m. and TeenTop will come to this house after that for a dinner."you said pouting.

"It's alright,I can go to your school to watch you."he said.You widen your eyes in delight.

"Chincha?Daebak!You're the best."you said."But I already change my school.You know that right?And appa didn't want people know that me and you are sibblings."you said.

"I know I am.About your new school,I know already the address.I promise I won't be to apealing.I just wanna see my dongsaeng compete.Do you participate any competition?I really want to see you win a game."he said with big determination.You look at his hoping face and you don't want to dissapoint him.

"I enter some games,oppa.Don't worry.I'll do my best later."you lied to him.You smile assuringly at him.

             You and Chihoon spend the night talking to each other.Chihoon talk about the life at China while you talk the life at your new school.But you hide the part where you beeing bullied.Chihoon will deffinately feel sad and angry if he know that some bastard dare to bullied you.He will fly to Korea that night and punch the guts out from BAP if he know that.

             You bid goodbye to Chihoon and send kisses to him too.After that you go to sleep.*That's mean I need to find teacher and participate a game.*you thought and go to sleep.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Who is HIM??

I think you know already.It's a guy from China.

And Chihoon??He is also from China and he'll come back to Korea to visit Mikki and Uncle Seth.^_^

Your OH-SO-FABULOUS BROTHER

LEE CHIHOON!!!!!