Chapter 33 - Hawaiily Ever After

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

            Welcome to a very Eunhae Honeymoon! This is Kyuhyunnie, with the final report on the days of Eunhae. I know you’re going to miss me but alas, we’re getting ready for our seventh album and it is time for our happy days to come to a close. If I do get a chance, I will continue to reveal all the behind the scenes of the craziness in the loves of Eunhae.

            Even though it is a honeymoon, they were cordial and generous enough to invite all of us. So all of Super Junior went on a vacation while the two of them had their not very private honeymoon. I’m not complaining. It was interesting seeing how married life would affect them… It didn’t for those who want to know. It only made them more touchy if that was even possible. Gag me somebody please.

            We spend our days at the beach. The two of them quite enjoy seeing each other with shirts off and always tackled each other into the water. I must say that they splashed me while I was trying to tan way too often.

            “Hyukkie! Come and catch me!” Donghae would shut and then we’d have to see them wrestle and then give each other pecks on the cheek when they thought we weren’t looking. News flash people, we’re all watching.

            “Ouch! Be careful where you put your hands!” This was Eunhyuk complaining because Donghae had accidentally applied the suntan lotion too harshly.

            “Can you two try to keep your hands off of each other?” Yesung-Hyung groused.

            I nodded my agreement and Eunhyuk looked my way. “Wait until you and Sungmin go on your honeymoon. Then you’ll be able to understand why we’re so affectionate.”

            I will no longer comment on the above statement as we will never go on a honeymoon together and Eunhae should stop trying to give us the limelight when clearly they are the one couple that everyone is interested in.

            The honeymoon lasted for five days and every night, we had to stomach the two of them feeding one another lobster rolls, shrimp, and eating from the same bowl of noodles. It’s quite nauseating if you have to ask, but of course I had no choice but to document it.

            Eunhae interrupting for a moment. Sorry Kyuhyun, but you are clearly in denial. Let us be the ones to tell you that while we were having our precious moments, the two of them went sailing, surfing, rafting together. Whenever we had to do something as a partner, and whenever we didn’t need a partner, you would find Kyuhyun and Sungminnie together. And last night, we were pretty sure, they even fell asleep in their rooms giggling to one another. If we’re not expecting a new couple to come out soon, I don’t know what else we are expecting.

            Just to confirm, when we were in the waters, I was pretty sure that I saw Kyuhyun grab Sungmin’s . I remember because when they surfaced, Kyuhyun pretended that he had been drowning and was holding onto him for support. As if. We’ll let our ELFs determine just what exactly that is, if that isn’t skinship.

            And now we’ll hand back the keyboard to our precious maknae.

            ^The hyungs are watching me so I’m unable to delete what they wrote. However, I will say again that I did indeed grab onto Sunming-Hyung but it was really because if I didn’t, I would drown. So up to you guys. Do you want to think I like him or do you want to think that your precious maknae was trying to save himself.

            The last day, as I was saying, was a little bitter sweet. Eunhae woke up early in the morning to sit by the shore by themselves. I woke up and followed them. They were leaning on one another, talking about their futures, no doubt and then they were just sitting there, enjoying one another’s company.

            And this, I think is the true beauty of Eunhae. Even with all their ups and downs, all their bickering, at the end, they are truly one entity and that was a beautiful thing. I snapped the picture of the two of them and I think this documents Eunhae the best.

            Thank you everyone for staying with us and for supporting us and loving Eunhae and Super Junior. ♥ This is your Kyuhyunnie signing off~ I'll see you all for our seventh album ^^ 

            

HAPPY EUNHAE DAY EVERYONE ♥