Chapter 15 - My Girlfriend

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

Very clever hyungs, very clever. I applaud you. In fact let’s talk about their version of events during the very same show. We all remember this as Eunhyuk’s own personal little confession. You’ve all seen what happened during the filming. But the repercussions afterwards are amusing.

Onstage, the nice MC lady decided to ask Eunhyuk just what exactly was his relationship with Donghae. Obviously you fans already knew and were dying, screaming Eunhae! Eunhae! She was clueless and wanted to know why everyone was screaming Donghae’s name. Psh, as if you didn’t know.

Eunhyuk grinned goofily and I tried to suppress a smirk. The male MC then continued speaking. “Well ,we all know on the web that Eunhyuk and Donghae are paired together as one. They’re a couple.” I looked down on the floor and tried to zone out the cheering fans.

Eunhyuk took up his mic and he seemed a bit anxious as the MC spoke. When he pronounced them as a couple, he didn’t even deny it. He just smiled and nodded.

But then the MC continued. “They’re just good friends! Best friends guys!” Oh ho ho, how wrong you are. I wondered if he would try to correct the MC. I knew that if Donghae were here, he would immediately start saying that they were indeed a couple, and let it slide as a joke.

The female urged him on. “Eunhyuk-shi, hurry up and speak. It’s not like you don’t know how excited the fans can get. Go on.”

Zhou Mi poked me on the side and we shared evil grins. “Good buddy, tell us. What is your relationship with Donghae?”

It was a slightly tense moment. Then, “Donghae is my girlfriend.” I tried to keep a straight face, but Sungmin immediately broke into laughter. His mouth widened and Zhou Mi nodded, as if he knew this would happen.

Then Ryeowook felt the need to add his little tidbit. “They’re dating.” Oh you precious hyungs. I admire your love for each other.

The next question is even more amusing. “There are a lot of artists getting married this year. When would it be your turn?”

His response? “Whenever the fans give us permission.” I LOL’ed inside. I really did. Because honestly? You guys are too, too cute. Eunhyuki-shi sure knew how to cater to fan service.

I tried to keep a straight face, I really did. It would be unseemly to laugh. Besides, I was too busy trying to picture the outcome of this when we told Donghae about this. “Between the two of you, who’s the male and who’s the female?”

Oh the familiar who tops question again. I already knew the answer. Of course. But this may not amuse Mr. Fish as much. “I’m the guy.”

When we got home, Sungmin had already texted Donghae that he would be hearing a little surprise. When he and Siwon came back from their filming, Donghae sat on the couch. “So guys what did you want to tell me?”

Henry snickered. “We’re not sure if you’ll be happy when we say this though. Ahaha, that has to be the best interview we’ve had in a long time.”

He raised an eyebrow. “Hyukkie, tell me.” He whined. I snorted. As if he would ever incriminate himself like that.

I stepped in. “Basically we were asked about your relationship and Eunhyuk called you his girlfriend and basically said that he’s the guy in the relationship.”

Donghae’s mouth dropped and his brow creased. “Ya, how many times do we have to have this argument! I’m more manly! I should be the man in the relationship. You’re just bullying me because I wasn’t there. Hmmph, Hyuk Jae, you’re so mean!” He slid down the couch and crossed his arms, pouting.

Ryeowook shook his head. “Some man. You’re sulking like a little kid.”

Hyuk went and sat next to his disgruntled boyfriend. “You’re ridiculous Hae. I’m taller and more built than you are. I’m the one that gets the girls, man.”

Donghae raised an eyebrow. “Why would you be worried about getting the girls?”

Touché. Hyuk went red and stuck out his tongue. “Look who’s being the mean bully now?” He ran away and Donghae chased him.

“I’ll show you how manly I am, you crazy Monkey.”

Henry screamed after them. “Do us a favor and keep it down okay?”

This stopped the two in their tracks and I nearly spat out my tea.

Henry grinned. “I’m kidding guys.” 

And to all my beautiful readers, I saw Eunhae's responses... I AM AMUSED. I shall reply to y'all next time~

 

Sorry for not updating in a while. But I'm taking my SATs soon, so I'm studying....

Sighs, I really want another Super Junior M comeback soon 

BUT KANGIN'S BACK ♥ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWQG6sxFbxQ