Chapter 30 - I Got Your Back(side)

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

Welcome my lovelies. Eunhae is back and we apologize for the three month long hiatus. It’s been busy busy with our promotions and we thought Kyuhyunnie would be posting, except he’s busy with all his different shows. But we finally found some time and since Kyuhyun is busy, we will start with some wonderful Kyumin.

            Yay, everyone’s favorite OTP after Eunhae yes? Haha. Here we go. The other time, Kyuhyun was complaining about how touchy we are with each other. (Ya, Donghae, stop holding onto my hand and let me type T___T) Well, Kyuhyun is a hypocrite. The evil maknae always complains about the things that he does himself. And so here we are with one of our more alarming moments.

            We know that Kyuhyunnie is the man in the relationship. We also know Sungminnie likes to go to him for comforting hugs. But the thing is Kyuhyun is almost always busy. One particular moment we wanted to talk about is the time during a performance.

            The two of them have just about as touchy touchy a relationship as we do. I don’t know what our maknae is so bitter about. Pfft, it’s not like he didn’t scar our eyes with some of the things he’s done. (Actually, I think we’re kind of a little bit worse…) ß That was Donghae, don’t listen to the Pabo.

            Moving on. Everyone knows that because Sungmin does martial arts and works out, he has a very tone body. He’s very built and also strong, which is quite a contrast to his cute face. We know that a certain evil gamer also happens to be very proud of that well kept body.

            If we talked about the best butts in Super Junior, everyone will think of Sungmin. It’s obvious. I think of him too. (HEY. YOU ONLY THINK OF ME. –POUTS-) ß Ignore Donghae again.

            So Sungmin’s is very famous. There was one moment during a Taiwan interview when we had to mold clay. The subject was Sungmin and Kyuhyun decided he was going to make it a shape of Sungmin’s . Sigh. Obviously nobody understood but we did. We know that he has a thing for Minnie’s behind.

            Sometimes, and here comes the mind blowing part, our maknae doesn’t really know how to keep his hands to himself. There have been many times when he would reach over and pat Sungmin’s behind. It’s cute at first but really. After a while, you can’t really keep denying that you don’t have a thing. And we know that Sungmin doesn’t really mind.

            One performance of Bonamana comes to mind. It was to be aired on an English channel and after the performance, we had an interview. Sungmin walked across the stage towards Kyuhyun and held out his arms for a hug. When Kyuhyun was giving him the hug, his hands reached down to pat his .

            On. Nationwide. Television. Have you no shame mister?? And he dares to say that Eunhae is embarrassing? Sir, that’s because we do it for our fans! (And we do it for ourselves too, but Eunhyukkie will never admit it. Sighs.) >//< Donghae likes being embarrassing.

            And so we can now conclude that indeed, Kyuhyun has a thing for Sungmin’s . He may not want to admit it, but there. Big secret (or not really) disclosed to the public. It’s not just Eunhae that’s extremely touchy touchy. It’s also KYUMIN. Especially Kyuhyun. Hmmph. Until next time, Elfs ♥ 

 

SO sorry for the long hiatus. School's over and I still find that I don't have time to always update :( It was recently Eunhae day and so I felt like I should come update. I'm sorry if it's a little short.

i really like writing this because it allows me to use really cute language and to be different rather than the formal writing I normally do. Thank you for staying with me.

Keep calm and ship Eunhae ♥ (and Kyumin)