Chapter 13 - I Want You In My Bed

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

What do you think of when you see two guys hugging each other tightly, having their arms and legs wrapped around one another? What do you think when you see them rolling around and further entangling their limbs? I know what you’re thinking of! Because I’m thinking of the same thing! E U N H A E!

          They won the best couple drama award, and who can blame them? I want to protest, but that would make me a hater and Kyuhyunnie is a shipper, not a hater. But honestly, who can’t admit that that was the best? Look at the feeling, the emotion, the passion, the love and most importantly, the over b of touching. I feel touched watching these two.

          And now comes the million dollar question. What exactly constituted for this award? And this, my pretties, is what I shall reveal!

          You’ve all seen the moment, and can probably imagine in your mind’s eye every move they did. But what exactly went on? For their drama, they had to make sure they had a bedroom scene. Eunhae’s job was to have them hug each other as intimately as possible. At first, Eunhyuk was a bit nervous. He wasn’t used to having his affections aired on television.

          He chuckled and awkwardly placed his legs over Donghae’s. His arms encircled the smaller boy halfheartedly but Donghae pulled him closer. There was a nervous cough and Leeteuk-hyung watched in amusement.

          “It must be hard,” the cameraman tried to sympathize .

          The two watching members snorted as Donghae answered, “We actually sleep like this all the time. It’s just really weird because we’re being filmed.” There was a long awkward silence as the cameraman tried to absorb this information and Eunhyuk slapped Donghae on the back.

          “Ya, so embarrassing!”  He whispered. Donghae shrugged and pulled Eunhyuk back at him. Filming commenced and they started rolling over towards Leeteuk. The tumbling and turning was meant to represent passion.

          Every once in a while, Eunhyuk would look up and laugh. After a couple more takes of this, Donghae got fed up and jumped out of bed. Now, this I’m sure the NG never showed, and without me you guys would never know!

Leeteuk apologized to the PDs and they nodded, calling for a break. Eunhyuk ran after Donghae but he had the bathroom doors locked.

“Ya, Donghae, come out. What happened? I’ll do it again. Come on! We have to win!” There was a long silence and Eunhyuk banged the doors again. “Aish, you big pabo! Hurry up and come out. We still have to film Kangteuk. Please?”

There was a muffled thud as Donghae must have hit his fists against the wall. The doors opened abruptly and he pulled Eunhyuk into the bathroom before slamming the doors closed again. By this time, Leeteuk and Kangin had their ears against the door, listening to the drama going on within.

“Is that all you care about? Winning the competition? Is that really what you are thinking about? Is that really what is going on through your head as we’re doing this?” Donghae’s voice came out slightly low and very dangerous.

“What else am I supposed to think about? That’s why we’re doing this, to win the drama award! And I know you’re acting childish. I know you want to win just as badly too.”

“Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? I don’t want this to just be all motions and going through this for a competition! I actually want you to have fun doing this. Yeesh. This is ridiculous. It’s like you’re ashamed that you’re my boyfriend or whatever. Are you? Because if you are, you can just tell me.”

Eunhyuk was stammering now. “I don’t know where you get your harebrained ideas from but I don’t have a problem! I just find it a bit embarrassing. Besides the whole public knowing is a bit…”

“A bit what?”

By now, Leeteuk-hyung had told me he jumped a bit in surprise. He was never expecting for Donghae to start yelling.

“Were you feeling a bit antsy? Was I too touchy-feely? Because then I sincerely apologize and promise to keep my hand to myself from now on! And if you want to complain about a lack of affection, I don’t want to hear it. It hurts me every single time you get scared of people knowing because what’s wrong with it? I know what you’re thinking, don’t even try to speak. I hate this, and I want to hate you, but of course I can’t!”

There was a pause and now he had tears in his voice. “What do I have to do to get some appreciation? I was so looking forward to filming this scene with you and all you do is rush to get it over with. Why can’t we just be natural?”

“I didn’t know you hated what I did. All you had to do was tell me and I would have been serious. But I’m still so new to this, and I don’t want to screw anything up. Please, don’t hate me? I promise I will do better. Eunhae hwaiting!” This time it was the Anchovy, making amends.

There was a slight hiccup and by then the two older members were leaving and rolling their eyes. “I knew by then that there was going to be a lot of hugging and laughing and kissing, so we decided to give them some privacy,” Leeteuk-hyung told me.

When the couple came out, Donghae’s eyes were slightly red but at least he looked happy. They jumped onto the bed and the cameras began to film once more. The romantic music came on and they started at it. “I want you in my bed tonight,” Eunhyuk murmured to the amusement of the on looking production crew.

And that is it. The curtains fall on this amazing dramatic moment. Thank you for staying with me and let’s give Eunhae another round of applause for their never ending, always amusing drama! 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_Zti0yLaoc LMAO so they do sleep like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPFPF9LdxEo&feature=related woohoo, the moment!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_LJUjc6oDE&feature=player_embedded amazing Eunhae-ness

I want to apologize for taking  so long, but junior year is hard. And it's really taking its toll on me. My sleep has been nonexistent. But I'm still here and I will continue to write, so please be patient, please wait and please support ♥

Monkey Emoticons