Chapter 28 - Shower Show

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

            What happens in the Super Junior dorms, stay in the Super Junior dorms… Nope. Uh uh, no way. That’s not true. Because with Eunhae, everything will get out. There’s simply no denying it. Even something that happen intimately between the two, in the bathroom, would be spread. And since they don’t have a problem, I’ll go ahead and spill.

            We’ve all seen Donghae’s shower with shorts on pictures. We know for a fact that they were taken by Eunhyuk. And that it was taken out of a prank. We also know that it was taken out of revenge. And now we need the reason.

            The tale all began with a contest. We were comparing who had the best body. This would normally be no contest because, honestly, who could beat Choi Siwon? But the rules had excluded members who didn’t live in the dorm. Shisus, unfortunately, is a rich boy and can afford his own nearby apartment. And so the fight began.

            We were scrawny singers then. Not buff, like we are now. –especially me, Kyu is the buffest of them all- But they decided that it was going to be Kangin. Except, Kangin was the one who came up with this so he was out.

            We were all there deciding who was the best body when all of a sudden, we realized that we had a member missing. This missing member was none other than the anchovy. “Where’s Eunhyuk?” Leeteuk asked.

            “Who cares, it’s not like he’s going to win.” Ryeowook said. “I nominate Sungmin-shi!”

            I looked over at the cute guy. For someone with such an angel face, he really was big. It must be all the martial arts he did. “I second that!” I agreed.

            We were all nodding, agreeing that it must be Sungmin when we realized that we had once more lost another member. It was Donghae.

            “Where is that fish?”

            We heard loud yelps and a shrill squeal from downstairs and immediately ran to check. Donghae was running out from the bathroom. We saw a bare arm swipe out and knew what must have happened.

            Choruses of, “You ert!” rang through the dorm. I mean, I know you guys are all over one another, but really? Have some restraint people! Donghae was giggling like an idiot, cradling his cell phone. He was laughing out loud and whooping.

            “Look, this is proof that Eunhyukkie has a great body! This is good. Look at him! Keke, look at how long and thin his legs are!”

            Leeteuk snatched the phone away and laughed. “You two are ridiculous.” But Donghae was grinning widely. I stole a quick peek and howled. He had only gotten Eunhyuk’s backside. But it was enough.

            The moment our dancer came out, he was furious. He lunged for the phone and deleted the photo but little did he know in the short time, Donghae had texted a copy to all of us. This was only one out of eleven of the photo.

            But we knew that Donghae had to be careful. Every night, when Donghae was getting into the showers, he would sneak and see if Eunhyuk was around. If he was lucky, he could hurry and go. If not, he brought in shorts.

 But one particular day, Donghae let his guard down. Eunhyuk snuck into the bathroom and snapped his fingers. “Aish, he’s wearing shorts.”

“Take the picture anyway,” I encouraged.

            He grinned impishly and snapped. Donghae looked up and was washing his feet. There was an amused expression and he shot water at us. “Ha, I came prepared!”

            Then Eunhyuk said something I wish I never ever heard. “Wait until the bedroom, Lee Donghae!”

            Omona, I’M AN INNOCENT BABY MAKNAE YOU GUYS. T///T