Chapter 1 - You're All Correct

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

You’ve all seen the photos, the moments, the hugs and eyebrow raising actions. What you don’t know is the story behind it all. Eunhae is the most popular, the most established couple in Super Junior. Unless you count Kangteuk, but that’s another story. I’m telling you. Eunhae was meant to be from the start. But before I go back in time, I have to introduce myself.

I’m Cho Kyuhyun. Maknae of Super Junior, the most adorable and beloved of them all. I tell the story as it is. Occasionally I will have special guest features, but they lie sometimes. So it’s mainly me. You’re probably wondering why is this crazy boy revealing all these secrets? That’s because Eunhae is not as cute, not as spontaneous as it seems. What if you realized some moments were planned? Or some moments actually have a motive behind them?
            My first moment is a personal favorite of mine. Look at this macro. What do you see? You see me, Donghae and Eunhyuk. What are we doing? Reading fan fiction. Yes, all you ELFs out there. We actually do read your stories about us. It’s fun, interesting and completely twisted what you guys see. And the surprising part is… you’re almost always correct.

Take this above macro for example. One day, at Kiss The Radio, Donghae and Eunhyuk got bored and started searching for stories online to read. After reading a particularly racy Kangteuk one, they started to get nasty. Eunhyuk asked, “Hey, Hae! Why don’t we find some Kyumin?”

T_T Seriously guys??? There turned out to be a website filled with them. It’s called asianfanfics.com I believe. They went straight for the rated ones too. I don’t like Sungmin-hyung that way. I repeat: I DO NOT LIKE SUNGMIN-HYUNG THAT WAY.

In response, I went to the tags filter and searched for the most rated Eunhae I could find. Hahaha, Donghae dressing up as a maid? That’s funny. Oh, there’s one series I actually liked. Neorago~ That was sweet. But I digress.

So after we searched through Eunhae, I stumbled across one and whoa, that one hurt my innocent eyes. It had Eunhae throwing each other around, jumping each other. Very interesting. I decided to read it out loud. That did not go well. Donghae started jumping up and down screaming, “The fans will hear! Shh!”

I pointed out, “Er, hyung? The fans are reading this, they’re writing this. I wonder if they have spy cameras in our dorms? Because some of these touchy-feely scenes actually are true.”

Eunhyuk’s face turned bright red. He slid off his chair and hid his face behind his arm. “Nuuuu,” he moaned. Donghae proceeded to grab his hand and wrap him in his hug.

“Don’t worry, Monkey, I’ll protect you.” Donghae vowed. Eunhyuk’s face lit up and he started tickling Donghae. Ahem guys, I’m still here you know?

I don’t understand why these two insist that they’re just friends. After reading a couple angsty stories, I looked up to find them sharing drinks back and forth.

“Hey, Donghae would you ever do that to me?” It was Eunhyuk, whispering quietly into Donghae’s ear.

“Come on! I would never punch you in the face! Your face is too handsome for me to mess up.” Donghae giggled back. I swirled around to glare at them. Eunhyuk had his arms around Hae’s shoulders and they leaned into his iPhone. I peered around them and saw clips of… Eunhae? Are they seriously that into themselves?

“Hahaha, remember when you did that?”

“Oh my gosh, that was embarrassing. I had to be your puppy for the longest time! And puppy is just another word for slave.”

“Noooo, puppies are cute!”

They went back and forth, arguing. Then the interview where Sungmin exposed Donghae’s skinship came up.

“Hey! I remember this! This was funny. Nobody would leave us alone for days afterwards. They always made sure Leeteuk-hyung was the one to wake me up.”

“Kekeke, but remember the morning Sungmin caught us? He caught us two days before. That was funny,” Donghae chuckled.

Were they really going through all these moments and dissecting them? Goodness. So many of these stories do have amazing background though. There’s always a story behind each moment.

 An idea popped in my head. I looked at the register button and quickly typed in GameKyu. My hands strayed to the Start Writing button. Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed.

 

Finished: July 31

I'm getting there :D Ahhh, I'm so sorry this chapter wasn't at all what you anticipated >-< 

SUPER JUNIOR: RETURN OF THE SUPERIOR

MR.SIMPLE IS AMAZING. :D Y AND OPERA ARE AMAZING. Good Friends makes me cry

Y has the Eunhae rap I love~

Yes! 3 more stories to finish then I update on their comeback ♥ Monkey Winkss640x480

 

I wanted to use this but I can't find a .jpg >-<