Chapter 3 - Puppy and Master

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

            Another personal favorite moment of mine is the puppy scene. I see the heads nodding. Y’all know what I’m talking about. Why do I like it? Two reasons. Hyukkie really looks unglamorous doesn’t he? And he’s being belittled. My heaven is now complete. I loved the length people go to belittle themselves for their loved ones. It’s pathetic. But it’s funny for people like me. (:<

            So what happened was Donghae and Eunhyuk were still arguing about who’s “topping.” Because apparently it’s oh so important. So they decided to search all the links to see who popped up the most. That day they were filming Donghae’s diary for Super Junior Show. So they made a bet. Whoever was the least popular gets belittled by the other for the day. How this is a lovey-lovey couple, I have no idea.

            So they spent hours in front of the computer, just scrolling through, searching for hits on Donghae, Eunhyuk, Hyuk Jae, Super Junior. It took a while, but they complied tallies and charts. I  was surprised by the amount of effort they put in that. I mean, why bother. It’s obvious I’m the most popular. But whatever. So they worked hard, trying to out beat one another. At the end, it turns out that Donghae won.

            “Fine, Donghae. You tell me the punishment later.” Eunhyuk groaned, admitting defeat. “The only reason you won is because people think you’re cuter. I have more hotness going for me. And most of our noona fans like aegyo better.”

            Donghae pinched Eunhyuk’s cheeks. “Don’t hate, babe.” I have to tell you, these two make me want to gag.

            “So, what’s the punishment?” Eunhyuk asked glumly. Donghae shrugged and only smiled mysteriously.

            Later on, the filming crew took them to a nearby do adoption center. Donghae brought along his baby, Bada. I must say, Bada’s really adorable. I don’t know how he survived with an owner like the Fish though. But Donghae wiggled him in the air and happy spazed.

            “Look guys! This is my puppy, Bada! Bada, say annyeong!” Donghae waved the puppy’s paws and Eunhyuk scoffed.

            Donghae turned around and a mischievous smirk entered his eyes. “Hyukkie, come over here.” He beckoned. Eunhyuk walked over and gave him a wary look.

            “Why?”

            “It’s your punishment time! You’re going to be my puppy for the rest of the day. And you have to do whatever I tell you to. No questions asked.”

            The Monkey’s jaw dropped and he shook his head furiously. “This is ridiculous! Do you really want that much power over me? Why are you so sadistic?”

            Sungmin and the filming crew exchanged glances. Here we go again~ The happy couple starts with their bickering. I’m sorry but if you’re going to fight so often, can you just not be together? I mean Sungmin-hyung and I aren’t a couple, but we still don’t squabble as often as these two do.

            Donghae pouted and placed Bada on the floor. He grabbed a leash and slowly approached Eunhyuk. “Please, you promised! You lost the bet! It’s only fair. I do what you want me to. Aish. Why are you s-so mean?” Donghae hiccupped and looked near tears.

            As you all know, whenever they fight, Donghae cries. It’s a common known fact. Even Shisus agrees with me. So Donghae starts pouting and is standing in the middle of the room, surrounded by dogs and crying.

            “I always do what you want me to do! But you never just once let me top! I agree with Eunhae! But you won’t even do this for me. For one day!” The tears streamed down his face. Aigoo, this hyung really is the king of tears.

            Eunhyuk softened and placed an arm around him. “Aish, Donghae. Don’t cry. Mianhe, I’m sorry okay? Here, I’ll be your puppy.”

            He got on his knees and smiled his gummy grin. He placed a hand in Donghae’s hands. “Woof! Woof!” Donghae pouted suspiciously. Eunhyuk wiggled his and cocked his head to the side. “Woofies.”

            The Fish let out a little giggle. “Eunhyukkie, tell me you love me.”

            “Woof, woof!” Eunhyuk barked and stuck out his tongue. Then he nudged his head into Donghae’s legs. The younger guy laughed and walked to the other side of the room.

            “Come doggie!” Eunhyuk placed a bright smile on his face and padded over. Crisis averted. 

 

Kekeke, they're cute aren't they? Next chapter will be a surprise... But I'm sorry if this was a little rushed/lame. I'm trying to update one last time before school starts. AHH TOMORROW I'M GOING TO BE A SUPER JUNIOR ♥ Monkey Winks Yoyo

So a bunch of you wanted to know who the face behind all these stories is. And so here it is. XD I'm doing it for all my stories, so you'll be seeing my face for a while if you're subscribed to a bunch of my stories. Ahem, little_miss_psycho and for that I aplogize. But it wouldn't be fair to my other subscribers if they didn't know who I actually was. 

 

 

ws6j.jpg

NOT A PRETTY CHILD. I APOLOGIZES. 

 

Name: Jill

Age: 16

Ethnicity: Taiwanese but I live in the US

Favorite Boy Group: Super Junior 

               Biases: Hyukjae, Kyuhyun, Donghae, Ryeowook, Sungmin

Favorite Girl Group: Girl's Generation

               Biases: Yoona, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Sooyoung

Ultimate Bias: Hyukjae ♥

Husbands: Hyukjae, Onew, Kyuhyun

Follow me on Twitter? Sure, just tell me who you are/username and what story you subscribed to. iheartzsj ♥ and I love you guys~ 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGv9EDIMNg the puppy link 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpK3xgJm4fc Siwon  saying that Donghae cries when he fights with his Minkey aigoo~~