Chapter 24 - Kangin Does Not Approve

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

          Let’s give our baby maknae a break shall we? Alas, we are running out of Kyumin moments. Huu, our brains are getting old and forgetting. Remind us please, dear readers? :D But we have one more and we saved the best for last.

          Sungmin has many best friends. Because he is the middle one, he fits in with the hyungs and he fools around with the dongsaengs. He is really good friends with Kangin-hyung. Let’s say, that even though appa has umma, he can still be pretty darn protective.

          This is hilarious. This was back when Kyuhyunnie just joined us and we were still doing our U promotions. Life was fantastic and we were totally thrilled to be doing what we loved. There was this moment where we had to reenact scenes from old movies.

          All of us went up just fine when suddenly, Kyuhyun stood up. “I want to make a request. Can hyung and I do a romantic scene? I think it would be funny.”

          “A romance scene? With who?” We were practically jumping out of our seats. We were so excited that the maknae wanted to do something so sweet.

          Donghae had ran up, waving his arm in the air. Ahem, Donghae. “I want to volunteer!” he screamed, jumping up and down. “Pick me! I want to be that hyung!” Donghae’s puppy aegyo was going into overdrive.

          Kyuhyun scoffed. (Thank you baby maknae *-*) “Hyung, I love you and I know you love me more than you love Eunhyuk-shi, but I think I’m going to not torment him today. I want to do the kiss scene with Sungmin-hyung.”

          Silence. Three words resonated in our minds. Kiss. Scene. Sungmin. Our mouths dropped open and Sungmin blushed. “Why me?”

          Kyuhyun shrugged. “Because out of everyone, you’re the only one that reminds me of a girl. Well maybe Heechul-hyung too, but he’s too scary. And besides Hangeng-hyung will kill me. So, I’m going to go for you.”

          Sungmin’s mouth dropped open by the maknae’s bold words. We sat and laughed as Kyuhyun stood up. He motioned for Sungmin to come over. The older went over quite reluctantly. He was still trying not to smile.

          Kyuhyun wrapped his arm around Sungmin’s waist. “Okay, we’re going to be sharing a romantic kiss like Jack and Rose from the Titanic.” Kyuhyun announced.

          We watched in fascination as he turned Sungmin around. Sungmin was already giggling. Kyuhyun had a serious face and Sungmin’s hands reached up to hide their faces. One of Kyu’s hands was on Sungmin’s waist, the other on his arm. The two looked perfectly in love as Kyuhyun settled his chin against Sungmin’s shoulder.

          At this point, the narrative will go to the Fishy Prince! ^^ So my Eunhyukkie pabo decided to film them. He went in front and took out a camcorder, laughing. Out of nowhere, there was a shout and the two happy embracing couple was separated.

          WAE. It was Kangin and he was not amused. He quickly led Sungmin away and pushed Kyuhyun off to the side with his other hand. “Leave our innocent Sungmin alone!”

          Kyuhyun had laughed his head off and when Eunhyuk and him were in private, he had secretly asked him to send him the video. This shocked the two of us. We did not expect him to have such passions for Sungmin.

          “Kyuhyun, you won’t use this as blackmail, will you?” We glared at him suspiciously.

          “Ani, I just wanted a keepsake of me and my favorite hyung.” He dared to give us puppy eyes.

          Donghae hit him on the head. “You traitor! I thought I was your favorite hyung! Ya!”

          Kyuhyun stuck out his tongue and ran out of the room. “Eunhyuk will hate you for that!”  Now this was during the time when I didn’t really want to admit I liked Donghae, so of course this only caused me to hit Donghae.

          “You stupid pabo. Who will hate you? Nobody will be jealous.”

(Psh, he was totally jealous.  I think Monkey even cried ^^) YA LEE DONGHAE~ 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDXh01t8-qg LOL HERE YOU GO GUYS

Sorry! I've been busy with senior year and applying for colleges. :3 Early decision deadline is next week Monkey Emoticons

so scared but once it's over, I'll find time to update more