Chapter 18 - Umma and Appa

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

OH MY GOSH. ELFs KYUHYUNNIE IS EXCITED. HE’S SO EXCITED HE DOESN’T THINK HE CAN TYPE PROPERLY. IT’S OUR TIME AGAIN AND KYUHYUNNIE IS SO PROUD. OUR CONCEPT AND OUR MV AND OUR SONG WILL BE A GREAT HIT AND MAKE ALL OF YOU PROUD. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE WELCOME SUPER JUNIOR: SIXTH JIB.

          As everyone is obviously excited about, we’re having another comeback and I’m sure we’re going to once more fulfill your hearts. Let’s hope so, neh? ^^ But this chapter is more than that. This chapter is dedicated to our one and only favorite OTP. Because this, this, is forever and always the truth.

          With our comeback, we have a brief moment once more of the beautiful parent couple that is Kangteuk. Kangteuk has been separated for so long. And soon there is going to yet another two year hiatus and our umma and appa would be separated again. Sniffles. But for now, let us spam with some Kangteuk?

          This couple is known to be the corrupter of children and the ultimate touchy couple. There are hugs, covert looks and lots of inappropriate hugging. We all remember in the drama, the looks they gave one another?

          That isn’t something that’s all pretend my dears. It is really clearly something there. When Kangin left, the pain our umma felt was horrible. We no longer had Korea’s number one raccoon to guide us. We didn’t have his manly ways. When he was arrested again and again, it was hard to watch our leader cry at night.

          But he’s back and everything has been forgiven and stored away as memories to treasure. And without further ado, let us have ourselves a Kangteuk spam ♥

          WELCOME BACK APPA~

 

tumblr_m6eusu4F9C1r90vbfo1_500.png

tumblr_m6cd9vrbNB1qbv6svo1_250.gif

tumblr_m6gmyqjA5N1r1124to1_500.jpg

image

image

1068688-0033.jpg

kangteuk_kangin_leeteuk__18072010222244.

image

GAH THIS ALBUM IS SO GOOD.

I love this. Mass updating because it's our time again. ♥

I love the title track, Gulliver and Daydream. 

Kangin's voice

AFKDHAHDAKGHDAL