Chapter 16- Handsome

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

Today I want to talk about a certain commercial we always film. I’ll give you a hint, it’s yummy and Onew likes. :3 That’s right! Our Kyochon Chicken commercials! Some of you might be wondering what Eunhae moments are there? But most of you might have seen the infamous video of Donghae praising the Monkeyboy.

          We were filming and Airang TV decided to interview us. The older hyungs were gathered together and just basically being egotistical together. I, on the other hand, was being classily aloof. It was Eunhae and Kangteuk being camera .

          The producer wanted to make the interview more interesting so he asked, “Which member is the handsomest and has the most charm?”

          Normally, if they had asked the rest of us, our answer would obviously be Choi Siwon. But of course he asks Donghae, as if he could get any more biased. He looked at Eunhyuk-shi and said, “I have to admit, Eunhyuk is the handsomest.”

          This immediately inflates the Monkey’s ego and he’s strutting in front of the camera. Psh, don’t pretend like we didn’t already know. It’s so obvious what Donghae would say anyway. Kangin-hyung scoffed. Like the rest of the group, we all believed that Eunhyuk was the more… peculiar looking of the group. How he got in, I have no idea.

          “Give us three reasons why he’s handsome.”

          I laughed inside. Just last night, the two of them were rattling off lists for why the other was good looking. Looks like Donghae can just remember from experience and that’s all he has to do.

          “Well, first, he has thick lips and I don’t have it.” Oh the better to kiss him with no hyung?

          “He also has single eyelids and they’re swollen looking.” Er, Donghae? Last I checked, Koreans were trying to get DOUBLE eyelid surgery, not single. And swollen eyes look like they’re always bugging out. What a weirdo.

          “And his chin line is really good.” I agree with what Kangin responded with. Too much gum chewing definitely causes one to have an unattractively square chin.

          By the end of that interview, it was clear that Eunhyuk was exceptionally happy. He was in a good mood while filming and he always had the largest smile when filming the commercial. On the car, he kept pulling down the mirror and staring at himself.

          “Ya, stop being such a narcissist.” Donghae laughed.

          “I can’t help it. You agreed that I was handsome, and now I’m only admiring myself and checking to see that what you said was true. So sue me.” The two started tickling each other when Donghae got serious.

          “Hyukkie, do you think I’m handsome?”

          “Not as handsome as I am!” he cackled.

          Donghae’s face dropped and the dancer poked him. “Of course. You have such soulful eyes and your thin lips are very attractive when you sing. Your skin is so smooth and your nose is ski-sloped. I also like your hair but most of all I love your eyes. But your jaw is a bit lacking. You need to chew more gum!”

          Donghae brightened and eh sat up straighter. He put on a cute face and leaned into Eunhyuk’s face. “Hyukkie thinks that Donghae really looks that good?”

          Eunhyuk made a face and stuck out his tongue. “But I’m still better!” 

 

I . I'm so sorry you guys. I haven't been able to update and this is so short T__T

I'm not losing motivation, I'm just studying for so many APs and exams, it's ridiculous. All of your comments hearten me and make me more determined to bring a better story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QBK04IDQXA This moment~