Chapter 11 - A Very Eunhae Misunderstanding

Behind the Scenes: Eunhae Revealed

 

Let’s move to our filming for our mini dramas shall we? Long time no see my dears. I’m back with some retelling of Eunhae. I know you’re excited, so let’s make some noise! Yay, I’m going to jump straight to the moments you all know I would be talking about. >:D This includes very yummy moments. So this is part one. We’re just focusing on the very beginning. Then we move on to the yummier and cooler bedroom and bathroom scenes. Mwahaha. Baby Kyu is back and on the attack!

          So when filming, the teams had to think of an idea. They theme would be “Dangerous Love.” So of course the other team decided to pair the parents of SuJu, our umma and appa, Kangteuk together. So that left Eunhae.

          In public, when planning, Eunhyuk-shi decided to drop a little bomb. He said and I quote, “Honestly, a long time ago, I used to like Donghae.” There was an immediate reaction. Now what did the fans think when they first heard the reaction? Don’t lie. You all thought Donghae’s loud and very automatic, “BWOH?” meant that no, he did not appreciate his teammate’s little affection.  I’m sure that reaction broke a couple of hearts neh?

          Well, do not fear. Kyuhyunnie is here to tell you the real truth! After they were done planning their drama and the film cameras were off, Eunhyuk dragged Donghae into the dorms. He looked really really mad. So mad that even I knew to avoid him. But I couldn’t help but follow them into their rooms, because it was interesting.

          “Ya, Donghae, what is wrong with you? You embarrassed me on television!”

          “What are you talking about Hyukkie? It’s late. We need to film more tomorrow, come on, let’s go sleep.” I heard Donghae yawn. By now most of the group was gathered around the door and we were grinning wickedly, waiting for the real fighting.

          “You can sleep on your own! I can’t’ believe you did that. I had to backpedal so fast, I almost tripped over my words!” Angry footsteps came towards us and we shot looks of alarm, waiting to run away.

          “What? Hyuk, come over here. What are you talking about?”

          “You’re so stupid!” Eunhyuk started crying. Really. What woman. T__T “On the set! I actually sort of confessed and said that I liked you! Yeesh. And you said that bwoh so loud, like, like,” his sobs took over his words.

          “Aish, Monkey, no crying. I only said it,” Donghae began.

          “You don’t have to explain yourself. It’s okay. I get it. You don’t like me. It’s okay. I don’t like you anyway. I meant what I said, it’s only friends. I was just joking anyway.”

          There was a slight smooching sound. Euww why hyungs? D: “Noo, you got it wrong! I was shocked because you said ‘a long time ago.’ The reason why I went “bwoh” was because I was wondering what you meant by a long time ago! I thought you still liked me! You hurt my feelings!”

          There was a collective sigh and lots of shaking of heads. Only Eunhae would ever suffer this type of misunderstanding. Of course when Donghae reacted, he was reacting to the fact that Eunhyuk hinted that he no longer liked him.

          Ya, you two. I swear. Back then, I can tell you, maknae did not approve. That’s it for now! Next time we will get into the good and dirty. Please anticipate! 

 

Woo, sorry it's so short, but I wanted to separate the other parts :3 But my SAT results came in, and I'm sort of depressed. Even though it's not bad, I'm crazy and want higher, sowish me luck in May~

I hope you all have fun reading this. I do reply to comments below XD  Monkey Emoticons

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRYx6ZOCoho

 >:D THE INFAMOUS MOMENT 

the reactions are priceless