399

EXO

Kai cut on weekly idol : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waKZCr-mVFk

D.o cut on tv program : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NKoz69owHpM

Miranda followed Sehun on ig :

Top model Miranda Kerr is receiving attention after she began following EXO member Sehun’s Instagram account on September 18. It is known amongst fans that Sehun has previously mentioned Miranda Kerr as his ideal type numerous times in the past, through interviews and such.

Although Sehun only follows his fellow group members on SNS now, he initially followed the model when he first created his account. Knowing all of this, EXO fans are currently leaving greetings and messages of thanks in English on Miranda Kerr’s Instagram account.

After finding out that the world famous model is following the EXO member, many people are wondering how she came to know of Sehun and if there is a possibility of interaction between them on SNS in the future.

Congratulations may be in order for Sehun, as his ideal type is now one of his many followers on Instagram!

Luhan has returned back on stage :

It has been revealed that EXO’s Luhan will be returning to the stage to perform with his fellow group members at their Beijing concert after recovering his health condition.

Recently, Luhan was unable to participate in the Thailand stop of the group’s “EXO FROM. EXOPLANET #1 – The Lost Planet” tour due to his deteriorating health caused by headaches and a sleeping disorder. However, it appears that he has improved his condition and will be joining s at the Beijing stop on September 20 and 21.

On September 18, a representative of SM Entertainment told MyDaily, “Luhan, who has been resting, will join the Beijing concert this weekend.” Luhan made the decision to perform at this upcoming concert, as it is taking place in his hometown, which makes it especially meaningful for him.

Exo -k incheon kpop concert overdose : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U0kTkGqEiU

Yeol dad cafe facebook update : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=306330216225529&id=186573591534526

zhang liyin's showcase will feature exo Tao and Chen :

"Not Alone" will be released on Chinese portal site Baidu Music on the 20th at noon (local time). As fans already guessed from the MV teaser, "Not Alone" is a Chinese remake of Girls' Generation's Tiffany's "By Myself" from the 'Princess Ja Myung Go' OST.

Zhang Li Yin will celebrate her comeback with a showcase event at 21st Century Theatre in Beijing, China on the 22nd during which she will perform her various hits and new song "Not Alone". EXO-M's Chen and Tao will also attend the event to support their labelmate.

"Not Alone" will also be digitally released in Korea on the 22nd at noon KST!