322

EXO

Tao is to join law of the jungle in Solomon as the 2nd member after Chanyeol. 

Netizen Tao <3 :

(There is more but I'm on my iPad and it isn't easy to find the URL for the photos)

Behind the show Chen subbed : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Mi-KzEp-1w

Suho gets praised by netizen :

"If there is one good thing that has come from EXO Baekhyun’s dating scandal with SNSD’s Taeyeon, it’s that fans are becoming more grateful towards the other members who show great thoughtfulness towards their fans.

EXO Suho has been receiving amazing praise from both netizens and fans recently.

Most noticeably, fans have been praising him because of the grey backpack that he used to always carry around. He had been carrying it around ever since he was a trainee and also during his debut era.

1. [+171, -5] What’s cooler is that his hobbies are golf and biking, his home is in Apgujung, Siwon’s old neighbor, he said he bought food for s to lead them, and Jongin also said Joonmyun bought him delicious food during their 5 years of training. On Showtime, Kyungsoo pointed at a hot dog and Joonhyun quietly pulled out his credit card. He’s rich but he never shows it off and he even denies that he spends a lot of money for the members. Honestly he could get tons of other bags with sponsors and his own money but he used the bag for the fan’s kindness. The gap between someone who knows how precious his role is and someone who doesn’t know is very big."

exo to model for MCM :

EXO has been selected to model for the luxury apparel brand MCM. MCM is planning on releasing their new line of goods in collaboration with EXO in the second half of 2014. Certain members of EXO will be attending the open event held at the MCM flagship store in Myeongdong on the 26th of June.