135

EXO

(had work again :3 sorry for late update)

Exo first miracles in december triple crown and 7th win for MUSICBANK : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/exo-tops-the-music-bank-k-chart-for-the-third-week-of-december#axzz2oNl8IxM3

Gayo daejun teaser (OMFG TAO WAS LIFTING WEIGHTS~ MY LIFE IS OVER!!) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=U3GnL3WfS-o

December 29th 8:45PM KST

Xiumin interview with newsen :

December 23, 2013

Exo’s Xiumin revealed his thoughts on his huge success this year.
In the music program waiting room, he met with Newsen and shared his side of story on the “Christmas Day” stage which has been going on since last week.
 

In “Christmas Day”, Xiumin catches your eye often. When we said that he was ‘seen in the center often’, Xiumin said that he’s ‘happy about it. So happy about it.’ Since we have a lot of members, he said, there is competition as it’s impossible for each and every member to be in the spotlight. It seems like it’s my turn this time, he said with a shy smile.

Xiumin, who is an Exo-M member, debuted in China last year. This year, with the reveal of their album XOXO (Kiss&Hug), Exo made a comeback with all twelve members and Xiumin was able to experience what promoting in Korea is like. As Exo-M members became known in Korea, Xiumin in particular began enjoying an explosive amount of popularity.

"It was awkward. It still feels awkward," he said. "If I have to phrase it, I would say it feels like I still don’t deserve it."When we said that perhaps he’s being too modest, he denied it. "I’m not being modest; I’m the type who’s good at accepting the truth. I’m being realistic."

When we commented that he’s very harsh when it comes to himself, he said "honestly, it’s because of my members that I’m in this position. Gaining a lot of popularity was luck; I think if I was by myself, I wouldn't be very popular right now." With comments like that, he displayed s merits.

Asked if he feels his popularity right now, Xiumin thought that he was a little more well-known than during MAMA promotions. He feels it in particular when his name shows up on search engines, when people recognize him on the streets, or when he’s looking for pictures and monitoring his stage performance.

Just two years after debut, Exo has won big awards in this year’s Melon Music Awards and 2013 MAMA and rose to the top. Xiumin revealed his happy but worried mindset about recent events. "I’m happy to the point of being speechless. To be honest, I worry if it’s okay, if maybe we’re too successful. There’s also the pressure of having to do well next time too. [We/I] have to do better next time."

Since he promoted largely in China last year, it’s his first time seeing this kind of response in Korea. "I never once thought ‘I want to hurry and promote in Korea’. It’s just that I learned promoting in Korea is also fun. However, my homebase is still China, so I’m preparing myself to do even better the next time we’re in China."

Xiumin is currently showing the unseen real side of himself on Exo’s first reality program, MBC Everyone’s Exo’s Showtime. Last episode there was talk of tears, and Xiumin was designated as the member who cries the least.

Xiumin, who claimed that rather than having no tears he is simply holding them back, said that “Among the members I cry the least. Rather than that, should I say that I’m good at holding them back? Even though I feel the tears, I hold them back. I have emotions [related to tears] too. It’s just that I don’t express them. I’m not good at expressing myself.”

Though he rarely cries and is the strongest member, Xiumin still has something he’s scared of: cats. "I’m really scared of cats," he explained, "when I was younger I got attacked by one and I've been scared of them ever since."

Xiumin has also lost a lot of weight before Exo’s latest album comeback. Though the dieting continued even after his promotions ended, compared to during Wolf and Growl promotions, he looks healthier. "I had a hard time during those promotions because I barely ate. And since I didn't eat, I got sick often and had no energy. I've started eating more, and since I’m eating well now, I've gained a bit of weight." With that, he revealed that he’s taking good care of his health these days.

The heir parody teaser 4 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XSdxfV-nXaY

Smtown week goods Exo message card :

Tao new weibo pic :

【TVREPORT独家】 131223


人气组合#EXO# 成员TAO或将参与SBS新年特别企划节目<金秉万的攥拳少林寺(김병만의 주먹쥐고 소림사)>[奥特曼]!据悉此节目将于明年1月起赴河南嵩山少林寺进行5日4夜的拍摄.艺人金秉万在内的3~4名成员参与节目,SM公司表示TAO确实接到了节目邀请,是否参加正在讨论中
Translation : Popular combinations,EXO TAO and members will participate in SBS New Year Special Feature Program We have Learned that this program will go to the Songshan Shaolin Temple in Henan Province from January next year for 5 days 4 nights of shooting. artist Kim Byung Wan, including 3 to 4 members to participate in the program, SM company said the program did receive an invitation, whether to participate was still under discussion.

(I WANT THIS TO HAPPEN!!)

[INFO] 131223 EXO's Tao Looking over Offer to Appear in New Variety Show

image

EXO’s Tao is looking over an offer to appear in a new SBS pilot variety show with the working title “Shaolin Fist.”

According to an SBS broadcast official on December 23, SBS is preparing to launch a pilot show as a New Year’s special titled “Kim Byung Man’s Shaolin Fist.” The official also revealed “The show will be filmed at the Shaolin Temple in China from January 1 to 5.”

The rep emphasized, “’Shaolin Fist’” will be shot at the headquarters located in Henan Province of China not the Shaolin School which have been previously featured on television.”

Comedian Kim Byung Man will be joining the cast along with 3-4 other members. Tao is on the list as a potential cast member. In connection to this, a representative of SM Entertainment stated, “It is true that Tao is looking over the offer to join the show.”

Tao is a Chinese member of the boy group EXO famous for his skills in martial arts. He has perfected his wushu skills for 11 years, and there are video clips confirming his martial arts ability.

The rest of the cast members will consists of people in their twenties and thirties who have an interest in martial arts. 

“Shaolin Fist” will air as a pilot program as a New Year’s special, and the chances of making it into an on-going show is also a possibility.

New kakaotalk stickers :

[SCHEDULE] 131224:

- Arirang Simply K-pop 1 pm KST
- SBS MTV The Show All New K-pop 6 pm KST
- f(x) +EXO SMTOWN WEEK Concert 8 pm KST

[BILLBOARD RANKING] EXO's Growl MV is the 3rd most viewed Kpop MV in the US. Wolf MV ranks 5th.

EXO CUT : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2WWf1Mzh6k&feature=c4-overview&list=UUrtX2sQfm9E_64KKz_fv60Q