254

EXO

(HIS BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW)

Kris the celebrity magazine trans :

"Kris aims to be a fashionista"
Kris is the first EXO member that is known as a fashion star. Literally, he has never stopped styling any kind of clothing, and enjoys modifying even simple accessories. Hence, he has always asking a help to the infamous designer, Jeong Yun Ki and learn how to do accessory modifications, walking into a workshop, he made what he had always wanted, a bracelet that belongs to only himself.

Challenging 'Kris’s Style'

"I want to make a real mix-match of my own fashion style" said Kris. This makes a Korean fashion expert, Jeong Yungi, want to teach Kris how to modifed and mix match his style.

"Kris knows how to wear fancy clothes and he is the most fashionable among other EXO members."

Jeong offers Kris to modified the fashion accessories, which is the point of his fashion style and they chooses a leather backpack for their modified item.
Kris and the fashion expert showed their passion of moving around Dongdaemun and shopping together. In the photo-shoot day, they bring their modified items and talked about it. The fashion expert gave Kris a present which is a black backpack.

"This is my favorite style. Besides black is my favorite color! Today I have to bring this bag and show it off to other members (laugh)"

They added a feather keychain to redesigned that bag. After that, Jeong shows Kris how to modified a jacket. He taught Kris how to put a bandana on jacket.

"At first, I was worried about modified the bag because I thought it might be difficult. However, I met senior Jeong Yungi, he gave some sugestions and opinions and we redesigned it together. It’s easier than mix matching and redesigned clothes. I have confidence with this experience." said Kris.

They respected each other style and shared their ideas & opinions about fashion. 
"Next time, I want to teach and show my own style to senior Jeong. So I have to learn more about styling” said Kris.

[TRANS] 140418 FROM SMTOWN

안녕하세요.

지난 16일 발생한 세월호 침몰 사고 소식을 접하고,
저희 SM 엔터테인먼트 소속 모든 아티스트 및 임직원 등 SM 가족 모두가 비통하고 안타까운 마음입니다.

저희 SM 엔터테인먼트와 EXO 멤버들은 음반 및 음원 발매 등 향후 국내 활동 일정에 대해 논의한 결과,
21일로 예정되어있던 미니앨범 ‘중독(Overdose)’의 발매일을 잠정 연기하기로 결정했습니다.

희생자 분들에 대한 애도와 실종자 분들이 무사히 돌아오시기를 기원하는 마음으로 내린 결정이오니,
음반을 기다리고 계신 팬 여러분의 양해 부탁드립니다. 

새 미니앨범 ‘중독(Overdose)’에 많은 관심을 가져주신 팬 여러분께 감사드리며,
추후 발매일이 확정되는 대로 알려드리도록 하겠습니다.

감사합니다.

Hello.

Upon receiving word of the Sewol ferry sinking that took place on the 16th, our SM artists and management were greatly saddened and concerned.

After much discussion and deliberation as to the new album’s release and future promotional activities, the release of EXO’s second mini-ablum has been postponed until further notice.

This decision was made with the best interests of the Sewol ferry sinking victims in mind, as well as out of concern for their families and friends. We hope that those who are still missing return home safely. We would also like to ask for your understanding.

Thank you for your continued interest in EXO’s second mini-album . We will be sure to inform you once a date is confirmed for the album’s official release.

Thank you.