Chapter 5 (He's not that kind of guy!)

♥ The One ♥

 

The next day at school, I sat alone during lunch break. I couldn't help but sulk as I munched on my sandwich. Stupid Kyung had over-reacted and accused Pyo of being THAT kind of guy, just because he had hugged me. How absurd can he get? It was just a hug! I shouted at him to not judge Pyo like that and asked him why he was being so protective but he only kept silent and slammed my bedroom door on his way out. What's up with that?

 

I didn't see him during school so far because we don't have classes together except for Arts and Music Appreciation class but that was only on Tuesdays and Fridays. He did a good job of avoiding me.  But although I'm mad at him I can't help but feel bad for shouting at him. Now that I think of it, he was just being concerned. A guilty feeling overwhelmed me. I kinda miss him, actually.

 

Just as I was about to finish up my sandwich, I heard the seat beside me being pulled up. Yikes. I took a deep breath.

 

"I'm sorry" I muttered, I didn't dare face him.

 

"For?" A familiar deep voice took me by surprise.

 

My cheeks flushed red when I realized it was Pyo who was seated beside me and not Kyung!

 

" Oh nothing, I thought you were…" I couldn't finish my sentence because Pyo stuffed my mouth with his sandwich. 

 

He then guffawed out loudly at the sight of my puffed up cheeks and my startled expression.

 

People all around us were staring, girls were staring, to be exact.

 

Instead of being embarrassed of my situation, I actually felt proud to be seated next to the hottest guy in school.

 

I brushed off all thoughts about Kyung and enjoyed Pyo's company.

 

We talked about how we couldn't wait for finals to be over and how we were lazy to study for them.

 

I couldn't concentrate fully on our conversation because deep inside, I was taking in all that I was seeing and hearing.

 

I wanted to embrace this moment, I wanted to enjoy this moment. I want to remember every single detail of this moment.

 

Because, it was at that moment that I was truly happiest.

 

I think.