Chapter 15 (The one)

♥ The One ♥

 

During break, I sat down at my usual place. All day, I had managed to avoid Pyo. Or rather, he managed to avoid me. 

 

My usual table was empty. Was Kyung really avoiding me? Disappointed, I sat down and kept my eyes on my lunch the whole time, trying to avoid the stares of my other schoolmates. Apparently, the news of Pyo and me had spread around.

 

"Ouch!" I screamed.

 

I rubbed the spot on my forehead that had been flicked at.

 

I looked up to see Kyung grinning at me.

 

"Aishhh Alexa, you silly girl."

 

A huge smile spread across my face. I have never been so relieved to see him. I was so happy, I was close to tears.

 

"Kyungie!" I squealed in delight.

 

"Aishh, look at you, smiling at me. I know, my face… is really an ulzzang face but please, learn to control yourself."

 

I burst out laughing. 

 

He pulled me close to him and hugged me.

 

"I missed you!" He exclaimed.

 

"I missed you even more!"

 

Our mini celebration was interrupted when I heard a deep voice calling out to me from across the cafeteria.

 

"Alexa! Hey, over here!"

 

I looked up to see Pyo motioning me over to his table. What?! He still had the cheek to call me over?!

 

I looked at Kyung and we nodded at each other in unison.

 

Boy, you should have seen the look on Pyo's face as we both flipped the bird at him.

 

I've never felt so satisfied in my life. Take that, you jerk. I bet that will bruise his ego so bad.

 

"ANYWAY," Kyung said loudly to divert my attention away from Pyo.

 

"I got you something from Bali." 

 

He then took out a heart-shaped necklace made out of tiny seashells that had been painted pink and helped me clasp it around my neck.

 

"I made this!"

 

"Aww, it's so pretty! Thank you so much Kyungie." I was so touched!

 

"So…" 

 

Kyung then launched into a story-telling session about his trip to Bali.

 

But I couldn't concentrate, I was looking at him, looking at how cute he is, looking at his perfectly-styled hair, his eyes, his nose, his lips and how his eyes widened whenever he got excited at some point in his story. 

 

I looked at him right there and then, I knew he's the one. I love no else but him.

 

"Hey Kyungie" I interrupted him.

 

"What?" He looked annoyed.

 

"You haven't been listening, have you?" He looked upset.

 

"I love you."

 

His furrowed eyebrows melted away and his lips turned upright, forming the cutest smile I've ever seen.

 

I saw the blush spreading across cheeks.

 

I startled him by giving him a quick peck on his lips.

 

He looked so surprised and he grinned at me.

 

Kyung leaned in and stopped right infront of my face. My heart was beating so fast.

 

" I love you too." He whispered.

 

I swear I could feel him smiling as he kissed me.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The End

smiley

 

So this marks the end of my first ever fanfic! Thank you so much to those who have read my stories, commented and subscribed! I really appreciate them all <3 Should I write another fanfic? Kekeke~