Chapter 4 (A date, I guess?)

♥ The One ♥

 

I arrived at Starbucks 10 minutes earlier because I didn't want to give a bad impression of myself but to my surprise, Pyo was already there! 

 

Punctuality? He scored big time in there.

 

I spent an entire night planning my outfit for today. I didn't want to over-dress neither under-dress and finally decided on a pair of skinnies with a plain white tee and my dark green cardigan. I was shaking from excitement when he called to arrange our 'date'.  I asked Kyung for suggestions but he was of no help and told me 'it's just a goddamn visit to a studio'. Ah well who cares what he thinks, what did he know about fashion?

 

My heart could not stop palpitating as I settled down in a seat across him. He was wearing a dark blue Carhatt tee with jeans. So simple yet so stylish. He looked perfect.

 

He flashed me his million-dollar smile.

 

"We'll have a drink and off we go to the studio, alright?" He asked.

 

Mmhmm, I love guys who take control and lead the girls.

 

I sipped on my Java Chip frappe and him, a Caramel frappe while we talked.

 

We talked about everything under the Sun. I found out that he loves to shop in his free time and that he has a favorite stuffed toy named ToTo (how adorably cute!). I also found out that he actually loves to rap and was learning how to rap freestyle from his friend, Zico (how cool!). I told him about how I love to draw but only when I'm in the mood and how I wanted to be an artist and filmmaker when I'm much older. Time passed by really fast and we left Starbucks 3 hours later.

 

As soon as we arrived at the studio, my jaw almost dropped in amazement. The place was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. Wonderful art works hung proudly from the walls. It was so cool.

 

" I'll tell you about the paintings , I have the information about them all in here." Pyo said, tapping his head.

 

I wasn't really listening to what he was saying, I was concentrating on how y his voice was and how he looks so cute when he concentrates. After going one round around the place, he excused himself and did whatever he needed to do while I studied the paintings in awe. 

 

As soon as he was done, we decided to take the bus home.The ride was long but hey, no one's complaining. We didn't talk much because he shared his earpiece with me and introduced to me his favorite songs and his favorite rapper, Lil Wayne. I wanted to rest my head on his shoulder so badly but managed to resist the temptation. 

 

We alighted at my stop and he walked me to my front door.

 

"Thanks for accompanying me today. I enjoyed today, it was really nice." Pyo said.

 

"No, I'd thank you actually for bringing me to that amazing place!" I said, full of gratitude.

 

"It'd be nice to do something like this again some time…" His voice trailed off.

 

Was. That. An. Invitation?

 

"I'd like that" I said and smiled.

 

"Nice. I'll see you tomorrow in school I guess?" He asked coyly.

 

"Sure" I assured him.

 

I watched him walk away but suddenly he turned around and walked back and gave me a hug.

 

I was in cloud-nine. He felt warm and the fact that our bodies made contact made me flush all over. Surprisingly, I managed to move my arms and hug him back. God, he smelled soooo good. 

 

" I forgot to say goodbye so goodbye" Pyo said, laughing at how silly that sounded and flashed me a peace sign (SO CUTE!!!)  before walking away for real.

 

I stood rooted to the ground. A huge grin was plastered on my face.

 

I could not believe that Pyo actually hugged me! I know it's just a casual goodbye hug but HE FREAKING HUGGED ME!!!

 

But my happiness lasted only for a moment because when I looked up, I saw Kyung frowning at me from my bedroom window. 

 

Uh-oh.