Meeting Yuri

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8th September,2012

8:30 am, Seoul High School

 

Reaching her school the next day, Krystal saw her friends Luna and Amber waiting outside the school gates for her. Krystal was happy to see them. She ran up to them.

''Hey Guys! Good morning!'' Kryatal greeted them.

''Good morning, we thought you're going to be late today as well'' Luna said.

''No, my older sister came back from the USA yesterday, so i woke up early'' Krystal replied.

''Wow! She finally came back, did you ask her the question you wanted to ask her?'' Amber asked.

Krystal gave a sigh. ''Yeah, I did but she ignored me too...anyways where is Donghae and Minho?'' Krystal asked.

''They went to the class already with Yuri'' Luna replied.

''Yuri? Who is that?'' Krystal asked being confused.

''Oh! You didn't come to school yesterday. Yuri is anew student in our class. She just came yesterday. She is so friendly and pretty as well. And you know what, she was the one who came to talk with us first and introduced herself. She is very nice, you'll like her as well'' Luna said.

''Wow! A new girl in our group, nice...I can't wait to meet her'' Krystal said.

After a few minutes they reached their classroom. Krystal saw a new girl in their class, who was sitting behind her own seat. She was reading a book. Krystal walked up to her desk and kept her bag on her own table.

''Yuri, right?'' Krystal said.

Yuri looked up from the book she was reading and smiled. ''Yes, how do you know?''

''My friends Luna and Amber told me about you'' Krystal said and smiled.

''Oh! They did mention you as well, they are very nice'' Yuri said.

''Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter