Confessing the truth

Vendetta
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria was now convinced that it was Tiffany, and she'll be coming for her too. Victoria went home quitely. When she reached her home she found a note in her doorstep in a red envelope. She picked it up and took out the note from the envelope. Her eyes widened when she read the note. It said:

''NOW ITS YOUR TURN''

Victoria tore the note into pieces and threw it in the dustbin. She couldn't believe Tiffany would do all this to her friends and she knew that she is not going to leave her alone. Tiffany is really back.

In the past few days, Victoria gradually became more sad and depressed. The death and condition of her friends have affected her and made her more dark and grim. She just waited everyday to meet her death, the fear of Tiffany was making her restless. Will she have to die like Jessica or she'll end up like Taeyeon? She didn't have these answers.

In a few days Victoria got many notes from an unknown person which she believed to be Tiffany. Every note was in a red envelope. Her parents were worried about her and asked her many question regarding her friends, but she refused to answer any of their questions.

Even her younger sister was curious about her condition. She knew that something was wrong with her older sister. Victoria knew that no one will believe her, not even her parents if she told the truth, just like Onew. Nobody will listen to her regarding what happened to Tiffany or that she was back for revenge. It was theirs fault in the first place. Finally Victoria decided that she'll tell what she thinks about Tiffany to officer Junsu. Maybe he could help her out.

 

2nd August,2007

Seoul police Department

Officer Junsu was tired of handiling three cases at a time. He didn't get any time to rest or sleep. His encentric boss always took his sleep away.

Officer park Junsu came to his seat with a bored expression on his face. He sat on his chair and put his head down on the table. He was about to dozed off when a hoarse voice woke him up with a start.

''Junsu,wake up...you're so lazy'' the voice spoke out from behind.

He sat up straight on his chair, and was surprised to see his boss right beside him. He stood up and bowed. Officer Junsu's boss Mr.Lee was a short,bald man who never had a smile on his face. He was kinda weird.

''You don't get paid to sleep here, understood'' he scolded. Junsu nodded. ''how far is that case of Miss Jessica Jung?''

''Sir...its still on progress,we don't know where Miss Tiffany is, yet" Officer Junsu replied.

''Don't have a clue, its been two weeks, were you sleeping?'' he said angrily.

''Sir...we are trying to but'' just then Junsu's phone rang. He looked at Mr.Lee, he had a glowering expression on his face. Junsu took the phone to see who it was.

''Sir, its that girl Victoria, Tiffany and Jessica's friend'' Junsu said.

''Pick it up'' Mr.Lee said calmly.

After finishing the conversation with Victoria on the phone, Park Junsu looked at his boss again, who strained his ears trying to listen to their conversation.

''Sir...she wants to talk about Ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter