Nine

Can you see it ?

Disclaimer : EXO is belong to S.M entertaiment

Chapter 9

 

The morning has come, yet the person in the crashed car hasn’t woken up. He still drives in his sleep peacefully like tomorrow’s already in his eyes. But the eyes still closed. The clock has shown the time at 7 am when the handphone rings softly to loud, made the dreamer awake. He cannot remember anything, he thought.

‘What time is it?’ he thinks. He looked at his handphone.

Suho calls, it says. Then he pressed the green button, after that Suho’s voice already touch his ear.

“Kris, Kris.. Where are you? Jung-hwa hyung already asking for you and Chanyeol’s presence. We couldn’t find you! Kris!” Suho almost yelling from other line.

Wait. Chanyeol? He looked beside him, and what he found is an empty driver seat. The blood still dripping from his head, and he’s still dizzy, he wanted to sleep, but he knew duty calls.

“I.. I uhh, I’m in somekind of forrest not to far from the main road, locate my GPS. I don’t know what’s happening.”

“Okay, and what about Chanyeol?”

“I don’t know where he is.”

They both silent, then Suho said, “We’ll be there in 10,” Then he hung up, just like that.

10 minues later just like Suho said, Kris was picked up and got back to dorm where the rest of the member waiting for him. the journey was silent, Kris was treated and Suho doesn’t wanna talk until they got home. When they reac the dorm, the member already indoctrinate Kris with worries and question, but soon they realised that Chanyeol’s not with them. They silent for couple minutes.

“What happened?” Minseok asked the question, this time the oldest need to clarify before the kids get angry.

“He and I, uh,.. We went to Everland Park just to talk, but in the end we went for every play just like he always want,” Kris smile, the others knew too that Park Chanyeol really loves to play in the park as long as he could. “Then, it’s already around 6.30 when we finished and I said that I want to have dinner, but he said to wait for him ‘cause he thinks that he saw one of ours, but I insist on him then he refused and said that they’ve gone,” he continue, “We had a talk, but not that long, until it’s around 7 and we walked to the centre so we could watch the fireworks, but that time I was so sleepy and wanna go home but he said that he will drive, then nothing,” he finished. Silent again.

“How can you be seduced?*” this time Luhan ask.

“I guess when we ate, I don’t know Lu, I’m not sure, I’m sorry,” he covered his face with his palm. He can’t think and all he wants to do right now is sleep and wake up in the morning like usual with Chanyeol say ‘Good morning’ and not missing like now.

“You’re tired. May be we could talk this later. Right now.. just sleep, okay?” Suho made Kyungsoo accompany Kris to his room, then come out in a second later. They are all still fresh in the morning, but after the news of Chanyeol’s missing, they are all seem tired like they have gone home after schedule.

“Have you talked with manager yet?” Baekhyun asked.

“Ya, and he said for a moment we must keep it quiet, although he’s already called police. Hope Chanyeol’s phone can be located soon. He said again for today we can rest,” Suho sat on the sofa to rest. The other were supposed to be happy about the abort of schedule, but the situation is different and the worries starts to reflected on their face when they think the same about their friend, one of their family being kidnapped.

Sehun couldn’t stand the fact that his favorite, his lovely hyung being kidnapped. He should’ve known that, he should’ve, yet he went home with sorrow feel. What a fool, he thought.

“We should do something,” he mumbled but everyone could hear him.

“We need to do something, but not now,” Suho continued.

“By waiting it means that we are helping him? Press the police. He’s our family, we can’t just sit!” Sehun screamed. Tao hold the youngest and told him to calm down continuely until finally he can calm himself. Everything cameback to silent.

 

==^^==

After 3 days

 

Those 3 days were awful to them, they don’t know what happenned to their friend, they can’t do anything, the pers already asking, their schedule already cancelled, and their brain can’t function. Kris can’t avoid the feel that he’s the one must be blamed, but no one blame him because they didn’t know either this would happen. Their colleague pray too for Chanyeol and the corp. already made a statement to the kidnappers that they are willing to give money for the exchange, but nothing came up to the surface, even a letter or envelope.

Entering the day 4th, finally a hope come.

 

It was in the morning when Sehun when to the kitchen to have a drink and when looked at the front door, he saw under the door there was an envelope. He bent down and look at the name, but he can’t read it because it is in Chinese, so he ran fast to a room where a name cross his mind.

“Tao!! Open up you eyes!! Tell me what’s the meaning.. TAO!” Sehun can’t hold back, he almost want to rip the envelope, but he knew that there is called “privacy”, so he wait. Tao woke up and soon read out a name. Wu Yifan.

He ran again and this time Sehun wants to punch his hyung if he wouldn’t wake up. Fortunately the man woke up and fastly opened the envelope, the others just woke up and so they followed the youngest. It says an address of somekind of website and he shouldn’t call for the police or else the website will be erased and Chanyeol will be gone without trace.

They waste no time went to the TV which can be connected to the internet and soon they faced their hyung, tied up on the ceiling, face down seem sleep or faint in the moment. Bruises on all over his body, chains chained his hands tight. There are clocks, time, day and date. Below the video, there is a white box fit to the video to make a conversation. They didn’t dare to speak, they can’t.

M : You have seen my art. Beautiful right?

The kidnapper started the conversation in Korean.

“ART?! They think that this is art?!! I want to police to trace this!” Baekhyun can’t control his temper, neither do the other.

M: If you call police, may be you won’t see him again. What a pity.

They shocked, but not for too long. Kris has to handle this. He’s the one who was pointed at, so they want him, through Chanyeol and that is.. not good.

W: What do you want from us? Money?

So, the kidnapper made him use his real initial name. He wants to know why.

M: No. Why must money? Don’t you think bored is a dangerous feeling?

Bored? What is he talking about? They thought.

M: You don’t understand. I get it. Let’s make it slow. For this time Chanyeol won’t be hurt, I don’t ask for money though.

W: So what do you want?

M: hmm, fun?

This is crazy. Body is not for sacrifice for pleasure, they scared—they can’t think, but they want Chanyeol to be back.

W: Let go of him. You want me then why him?

M: Because you make me to.

This time the kidnapper use Chinese language that makes the Korean member don’t know what’s the meaning so they asked the Chinese member to translate it and they are even confuse about the answer from kidnapper.

W: Why? He has nothing to do with this.

M: How about now we talk in Chinese, shall we? If the information leak, what will your opinion be of your parents?

W: My parents? Who are you?

M: You ask me who am I, but in the same time you ask your self too, so which one do you think should we crack? How about Cantonese?

W: Stay in Chinese

M: My privacy can’t be bought Wu, my temper is not gonna tell me what to do, but since you have 3 more Chinese member, so probably I want some privacy more.

The time when they typed to reply, the Korean member can’t take a note what are they talking about, but with the help of the Chinese member, they can get in to the information. They conclude that the kidnapper wants Kris, but why Chanyeol?

That time Chanyeol already wake up from his unconsciousness and he looks like sober everywhere, no one speak and think for what’s gonna happen. The room that is used to held Chanyeol too was silent engraved. Chanyeol is thirsty, but he can’t say a word.

M: Tomorrow then. I need to feed ‘your’ beloved.

Before Kris and others could say anything the website already close itself, but they can take a glance on Chanyeol who look at the camera and smiled.

 

----

For a moment they can’t speak until one of them throw himself to Kris, cornered him at wall. “Why him but they want you?” Sehun can’t control the temper. Kris didn’t dare to look directly.

The other just stay and watch. They knew that Sehun will throw a fist at the older, but at the same time, they can’t stop it because they just realise that the kidnapper want they to suffer. More like Kris to suffer. But not this way, especially when Kris knew that Chanyeol has suffered more than he is, but can still smile, stupid happy virus Chanyeol ever.

“What have you done in your past life? They want to know what your parents think. I can’t grab anything,.. Please, save Chanyeol-hyung,” Sehun knelt down that collapse. Soon everybody help Sehun to go to his bed and take a rest. “His body exhausted,” Tao explained when he saw his friends panic.

“So, what do we do now, Kris?” Suho asked. The subject of the conversation then without word went to the telephone and dial his parents. Soon Kris’ mother picked up the phone.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Mom, I need quick info. Do you by any chance make enemies in your past life?” said Kris straight to the point. “We all do Kris. Me, your father, yourself  must be. What is this all about?” “Someone’s kidnapping Chanyeol and in someway maybe he links you to EXO,” Kris can’t hold his worries.

“Do we need to come to your place?” his mom did have some worries, but she can hold it. If she can’t hold the temper, then take the title from her badge as the greatest lawyer right now.

“I need it. Thanks mom,” then they hung up. Kris’ mom pack quick then told her husband, and soon the two of them already on the way to Korea. “So, care to explain?” then Kris turn over to face s.

“Somehow they link their revenge to my parents. I don’t know who they are linked to, but they don’t hesitate about the motive and they want this to be private. That is all I got,” Kris sank to the couch, to tired to think. That time also he must wait for his parents to come and try to solve the problem or else Chanyeol cannot be found quick.

 

They just can pray for now.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry if I am so late.

But regarding about Kris' case and everything went chaos, I think it's the best that for a moment (that time) that I actually not updating anything.

Oh, and I will have my last test starting from this 2nd June, so I just can hope for the best.. We have to be postive, right? :) :D ^^

And I hope all of you like this although with my grammar thingy and words, etc. Emm, what else? ah, Review /Comment are suggested so that I can do my best about this fic (if anyone reads it).

Hm, and I don't think I know about when this fic I'm gonna end it, so I just hope my feel doesn't come off and on easily.

Wow.. so many things to say already. hahh.... I JUST FREAKING NERVOUS ABOUT MY TEST AND THE WAY TO MAKE IT DISSAPPEAR IS........

 

I don't know..

Know nothing.... Wkwkwkwkkkk.. Hope for the best!