Four

Can you see it ?

        The clock has shown that it's already 8 pm and after a long practice, finally they got back to their dorm to have a nice bath. Their coach let them have an early finish because of their hard work specially Chanyeol who really tried his best to impress others. Because of this, they can go home early. In the van of EXO-K, Sehun who sat beside Chanyeol tried hard not to move because Chanyeol has slept in his shoulder and he seems to be so relax. Suho and other members who watched it just smile to them and don't talk, but not the nervous silent but the comfortable one. In front of them, the EXO-M van was not the same, because Luhan's still trying to prank Lay who really don't mind with his hyung childish attitude. Tao who seems to be so hungry, cannot hold his mouth and began to talk. "Ge, can we just stop somewhere to eat? I'm so hungry. Please Ge.. Anywhere is fine. I think I'm gonna faint.." said Tao pleading to s. "How about bubble tea and cheese burger? I think Sehun would love it as well about bubble tea. You can have two or three. Hm?" Luhan said with his phone already dialled Sehun's number. Soon, Sehun's phone already vibrate and he answer it without seen whose calling.

       "Yes?" "Sehun-a, How about if we having a bubble tea and cheese burger too if you want to? Tao is so hungry and we're close to bubble tea shop. Tell ahjussi to move a side to bubble tea shop. Oh, and tell others okay? Thank you Sehun-a." Luhan said then hung up the phone without hear Sehun's further response. "Ahjussi, please move a side to bubble tea shop. We're going to buy some. Hyung, Luhan-hyung said that Tao's hunger cannot be hold anymore, so we will have some bubble tea and cheese burger." Sehun said to others but not too loud so Chanyeol won't wake up until they reach their destination. 

       Soon, they already reached their destination, but Sehun still doesn't have heart to wake Chanyeol, but because the others already so hungry, finally he has to wake Chanyeol. "Hyung.... Wake up, we're not in the dorm yet, but we're in front of bubble tea shop. Others want to have some. Hyung.." said Sehun gently to Chanyeol. And without second command, Chanyeol woke up from his sleep, but with still trying to gain his sight. Sehun then gently (again) hold Chanyeol's hands to come out from van and lead him to inside bubble tea shop. and with no time wasted, Tao ordered many different kinds of bubble tea while the others ordered one bubble tea and burger like Luhan said, because it's already night and they can't have so much eat.

      "Chanyeol-hyung, what bubble tea and food would you like?" asked Sehun to Chanyeol whose already wake up perfectly and now sat beside Sehun on the left. Kris who doesn't talk much and with Tao who left him to the counter then without any hesitation sat beside Chanyeol on the left. So, Chanyeol sat in the middle of them. "I will have the same as you Sehun-a. How about you Kris?" answered and asked Chanyeol to Sehun along with Kris like has known that Kris will sit beside him. "Vanilla bubble tea and cheese burger will do." said Kris short to Chanyeol. "Sehun-a, can you order that as well to Kris or should I walk with you?" asked Chanyeol. "No. It's allright Hyung. I can order it for the three of us. Wait here." "Ok Sehun. Thank you." smiled Chanyeol to Sehun with Sehun left Kris and Chanyeol alone in their seats.

      For a couple minutes, no one said anything. Their other members haven't backed yet from counter. So they just looked at their sillyness action, but not one of them comment about it. They have the silent for a long time, yet it's not the uncomfortable one but the thinking aura, more over from Kris. "Don't lie to us." he said open the talk. "What lie?" Chanyeol turned to Kris, and now they looked each other but Chanyeol with his questioning look. "Don't pretend to have the happy look but inside it you just feel lonely. We're here for you. That's what friends for." Kris then look again to the other members. Chanyeol who didn't reply, and look at Kris direction look. Soon, the other members have got back to Chanyeol and Kris who didn't talk much with their food in their hands but their drinks will be delivered to their tables. Sehun then gave Kris his cheese burger while Chanyeol and him were having burgers with salad on the edge. Chanyeol then thanked Sehun and began to have pranks with others while he eat his hamburgers. Xiumin and Tao seem to have the biggest burgers of all. Tao ordered 2 different burgers and Xiumin with just one burger but it's so big like the big of two burgers. 

     "How can Tao be so skinny but his hunger is so big? I want to be like him!", Chanyeol said jokingly to others, but Tao doesn't seem to notice it and just continue to eat. Others just look and laughing at how funny Tao's action to eat his hamburgers. And then they began to eat again their food while their drinks have arrived. "Kris-hyung, can I have you bubble tea? I want to try it.. Hehe.. Here, you can have mine as well" asked Chanyeol who started his puppy big eyes to Kris. Kris who embarrassed, immediately he gave his bubble tea and extra his burger to Chanyeol. "Thank you hyung! You are the best! Here have mine", and without hesitation, Kris bit Chanyeol's hamburger in Chanyeol's hand while he hold Chanyeol buble tea and Chanyeol the other way around. So now they are like a cute couple in serial korean drama because they are like in their own world. 

     The others who saw that cannot talk or silent watching the scene that were given to them. They seems not realise that Sehun has stopped eating and watch the scene with a bit of jealousy, but he can't do anything because he has the same order as Chanyeol so he can not ask for exchange bubble tea and it's like hit him hard in the heart.

     After all of them are done, they began to get back to their van to get home because it's already 9.30 pm and they have a tight schedule tomorrow. In EXO-K van, Chanyeol began the conversation, "Hyung, can I after the photoshoot I have permission to leave for about an hour? I have something to do. I promise just for an hour. Yes hyung?" asked Chanyeol to Suho as the leader. "Where to?" "Not somewhere special, but I just have something to do. Just an hour." "Fine, but just an hour. If you late, you will have to go to bed early tomorrow." Suho said jokingly to Chanyeol because he knew that Chanyeol wouldn't dare to late. "OF course hyung. You can keep my promise!" he smiled. "Sehun-a, I'm sorry that we cannot have our bubble tea together, but I promise tomorrow you will have it. How's that?" suddenly Chanyeol asked Sehun. "Of course hyung. I will wait then." "GREAT!! YEY! Sehun's the best!" Chanyeol cheered. "So, I'm not you the best anymore? Ho could you?" Baekhyun then interrupted with his fake crying. "Of course not Baekkie-ah!! Don't cry please? You're still my number one.. How about having a lunch together the day after tomorrow?" asked Chanyeol awkwardly which make Baekhyun back to his happy face with no time. "Of course Yeollie!! I'll be waiting!".

Than everything back to normal like Chanyeol want.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry about the grammatical words. I think that I've made the worst grammar ever. To be honest I'm worst at writing, so I'm so sorry.. I don't have intention to do it. But I'm hoping that you can know what I was trying to say in this chapter although full of bad choice of words. 'Cause It's been a log time since I practice my writing stuff and my speech like stuck, so I don't know which is good enough or not.

Please comment at it so I can have a great work in the future so I can fulfill what I'm trying to fulfill for all of you guys. 

I'm so sorry once again. 

and I hope in the futere, this can be longer than this.. :)