Six

Can you see it ?

Chapter 6

         

They are now in dorm waiting for Chanyeol from his ‘undetected-tour-for-almost-an-hour’. Kris as so mad because he didn’t know about this although he is the leader of EXO-M, but sure he is responsible too for all of the members, he explained to himself for his madness. Sehun just sat down and hold his handphone incase Chanyeol call him, but there were none.

 

Soon, someone open the door and there was Chanyeol, and on his hands they were fishcakes, ddeokbokki, and others food, you named it. He looked so tired but still his face hold his ‘un-tiredness’ innocent smile that made the members who got ready for their speech or their fury toward him dissappeared completely replaced with the relief face that he’s back.

 

But none like others, Kris was still mad at him, but chose to silent and see what Chanyeol got in there. “Where did you go? You know that we will be worry even you tell us you wanna go somewhere we didn’t know, moreover you didn’t tell us anything you Pabo! Where did you go?” Baekhyun let out his anger and pointed his point finger towards the younger so the latter dumbfounded for a second, but soon was replaced with a big grin.

 

“I visited a friend because I remember the place where we took photoshoot is near my friend’s place and when I want to get back I passed some food stall and bought some.” He said while he eat fish cake.

 

“But, why didn’t you tell us? We could accompany you.” Chen said support Baekhyun. The others nodded too while eating the food that was brought. Chanyeol was confused of what to say and thinking for a moment until he answered, “It’s been a long time since I saw him, probably I was wrong, but no he recognized me as soon I went to meet him. I was so excited back then until I can’t think that you wanna go to. I’m so sorry. Next time I will say to you guys okay?” He locked his palms and posed for forgiveness. Soon everyone forgave him, ‘cause no one could stay mad at him that long. That day finally back to usual where everybody happy.

 

“Sehun, how about now we go to bubble tea shop? I haven’t treat you right? Kajja,” he stood up and prepare himself. Sehun who is still confuse but slowly he understand and within a second he ran back to his room to grab a coat and ran to the door soon following Chanyeol whose already waiting outside. Kris who noticed that they want to go outside chose to observe them from balcony while the others finishing their eating inside. Kris really want to ask so many things to Chanyeol about his dissappearance ‘cause he doesn’t trust Chanyeol that easily specially ‘the friend’ that he wants to meet that badly until he made entire members almost looking out for him. But for now he will hold it until the perfect time.

 

-_ At Chanyeol and Sehun place

          “Hyung, why so suddelny? I thought it will be tomorrow.” He asked with curiosity inside it. “Well, probably tomorrow we will have tight schedule, so why not now? Hehe.. Actually too, I don’t wanna make you disappointed again, okay? So, smile okay?” he smiled to Sehun with sincere in it that make Sehun love his hyung more than before.

          “Oh, We’re here.” He said, distracting Sehun from his thought and soon they order their drinks and chatting for whole night about everything.

 

-_ At Dorm

          Kris who cannot stand away from earlier problem and still trying to find another reason for irrasional reason why Chanyeol left although they have a bit free time. He still cannot accept that he almost gone for an hour, and because he bought food made it two hours - just for seeing friend. He would have shown his friend to others. Soon he cannot trying to sneak into Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s room to search for something. Thank God that night Baekhyun rest at his and Tao’s room so he could get a reason for his action.

          He began to search to Chanyeol’s bed, cupboard, but found nothing. So he began to check the drawers. He almost giving up and was trying to take Chanyeol’s reason when suddenly he found a big brown envelope with “Confidential” word at the top roght of the envelope. He really want to know what’s inside it, but he’s afraid that Chanyeol would know and mad at him. He think almost for 10 minutes. The clock’s shown that is already eleven past 20 minutes, and when he want to grab and open it, he heard the front door open, and soon he just put everything back to its order and close the drawer and quickly went to bed and made a fake snoring.

          Chanyeol who has come to the room not surprised about his hyung has slept, but what he didn’t know is that Kris was the one that in the bed because it was dark. So he went to his desk and starting to organize things, including the envelope that Kris was trying to see. Kris who saw everything wanted to interrogate but stay still and watch the scene infront of him where Chanyeol looked the envelope without trying to open it with a sad eyes. A sad eyes that he never saw before. So he still looking Chanyeol organized things and where Chanyeol put the envelope. And so he get back to sleep but with a plan in his mind.

 

-_ The next day

Today, there aren’t schedule waiting for EXO to fulfilled and so they have their regularly excersices to do. Sehun and Jongin who play video games at the living room, Yixing and Kyungsoo who were in the kitchen, Minseok and Luhan with sport excersice at the gym, Jongdae and Joonmyun sleeping session, Tao and Baekhyun whose already out to park to run. But they don’t realise that Chanyeol already left to somewhere else, again if Kris has to remind himself.

Yes, Kris is following Chanyeol to where he will go to. It’s not like he want to. He wants to examine the envelope, but Chanyeol took it with him, so he has no other choice but to follow him. They walk on foot seperately where Kris was the other side of the street so he won’t be recognized easily by Chanyeol.

He observe Chanyeol from afar, and the thing from he looked, Chanyeol’s seems to enjoy things around him like he used to, and now he turned right where Kris knew that it is Chanyeol sister’s apartment. ‘Why would Chanyeol go the Yura’s apartment?’ asked him to himself. Because from what he remembered, He already went to his sister’s 2 days ago, and now again? It’s not really like Chanyeol has something serious things to do, Kris thought again.

Come to think about it, why did he suddenly become Chanyeol’s stalker? Why did he want to know so bad what happened to Chanyeol yesterday? Since when he become so attach of what Chanyeol’s been doing? ‘Nonsense. Just for the success of EXO. That’s all! Yes, that’s all.’ The coolest guy of EXO would never be a stalker. Never!

-_ Skip time

Now Chanyeol stood infront of Yura’s door, knocked then wait for a minute before Yura showed up and greet Chanyeol. Chanyeol who just stood outside said something to her and then gave her the envelope that Kris wanted to read. Yura showed her dissagreement for something that Chanyeol said and almost wanted to refuse the envelope, but because Chanyeol looked plead, Yura couldn’t take no for an answer. And so Chanyeol left Yura and went to somewhere.

Kris who watched from afar as from Chanyeol came until left, from minute to minute He began to wondered more and more about what happened to Chanyeol. He considered to show up or not in front of Yura or not, and soon without his acknowledge, he’s already infront of the door and started to ring the bell.

“Wait a minute.” Yura said for other side and soon approached the door. “Oh, Kris! Long time no see and talk. Where are the others? Why just by yourself?” asked Yura with smile tag on her pretty face.

Kris didn’t say anything, until one sentence come out, “I need to talk something. It’s about Chanyeol.” He said without greetings on his voice.

And Yura knew she couldn’t say no to him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--Sorry for the lateness.. I will fast next time.. ^^

hope all of you like it.. :D

Please comment and I'm open for suggestions.. I will try to make things better