Eight

Can you see it ?

            Disclaimer : EXO is belong to S.M entertaiment

Chapter 8

 

    “You seem to enjoy this roleplay very much, don’t you?” Kris grumbled as he walked behind Chanyeol in the Everland Park at Gyeonggi-do. They went there by Kris’ car who was parked inside the building at 8 am and arrived at 9 am, so it took one hour to get there. Actually Kris has car, but because SM has prepared the van, so he was in, the car just for vacation only. They got into the gate at 10 am. Chanyeol who heard it just smile at his favorite hyung that yes in his heart he really enjoying this moment, not the roleplay though, because from the first place he never want this to be just a temporary roleplay. But he doesn’t know that Kris also enjoying the moment because now he could see park and go away from a moment from tiring schedule, and most of it together with Chanyeol.

   “This won’t be a really convincing roleplay if you walk behind me with those look hyung. Let’s play for awhile then we can talk. Come on,” he said with his hand took Kris’ hand and guide them to the vehicles that Chanyeol wants to try at past but he cannot do because of the debut and hectic schedule, but now he can and this time he’s not alone, and he is so happy that he is together with someone specially Kris-hyung.

“Just one ride, then we have lunch.” Kris command him, but Chanyeol just so happy that he dragged Kris to the rollercoster too ride it. After the one ride, he cannot be stopped and suddenly he dragged Kris whenever he saw a crazy ride to ride on. Even Kris wants to stop it, deep down he glad that he could make Chanyeol happy.

Meanwhile Sehun followed the two of them not to far away after the rollercoaster ride with Tao followed behind. He wore a white cap, a sunglasses, and a black with blue stripes jacket while Tao with black cap, sunglasses, and black jacket with red scraf around his neck. They went there just like Kris and Chanyeol, but this time with Tao’s car who was parked not too far form Kris’. Tao was observing too, but the more he see, the more he curious about Sehun and his action than Kris-Chanyeol.

His gesture when Sehun saw Chanyeol smile, Chanyeol took Kris’ hand, Chanyeol innocent face, Kris’ smile, everything if he wants to conclude. But he saw that Sehun was too tensed, and when he cannot see the magnae like that anymore, he took Sehun’s hand and made him and Sehun took a ride like Chanyeol and Kris did.

“What did you do? They could recognise us!” Sehun almost scream when he thinks the worst scenario.

“No, they won’t. Believe me. Just relax okay? Now, enjoy it. While we can while we have time.” Tao made no space to argue so Sehun just silent but at the same time enjoy every ride as well and not look from far away.

 

==^^==

After the ride, time has shown at 6.30 pm

 

“Finished Chanyeol. Finish. I cannot take any ride again. Now I’m hungry and tired. Let’s go to the restaurant at the corner.” Kris walked first.

“Kris-hyung, I think I just saw someone I knew. I will go there and if not I will go to your place. Please?” Chanyeol said while looking at another direction, perfectly where Tao stood while drinking and Sehun nowhere to be found.

“I’ll go with you then. It can wait.” Kris then followed Chanyeol.

“No... He’s already gone. Maybe I mistook person. Let’s eat.” Chanyeol stated.

Kris who didn’t mind soon walk to the restaurant with Chanyeol’s behind. He cannot decide what to think to start the conversation specially about what he saw yesterday. It feels any moment he could vomit to just think about the thing.

When they sat, the waiter gave them the menu and wait. For about a minute they finally order, “I’ll have one beef soup, one ddeobeokki, one rices, jjajamyun too, and black coffee please.” Kris order first.

“You cannot have the black coffee. Are you insane to forget about our schedule? Do you to stay all night or what? Two hot chocolate please. No sugar. I’ll have one ddeobeokki, and curry ramyeon. Thank you.” Chanyeol said it to the waiter then Kris stared at Chanyeol.

“You know that I need it to make us back home. Hot chocolate but mix one of it with black coffee please, thank you.” said Kris, then the waiter left. Then all the silent heated but outside, people still enjoy the fun with the games and gifts.

“While we’re waiting, how about if you tell me the talk that you always wants to talk to. At least why.” Chanyeol began the conversation, as the waiter gave their drinks. ‘Thank you’ words were spoken as the waiter left.

Then silent again. Kris could not make up his mind what to say. Not Kris style at all. Silent for about one more minute before he speak up, “Why do you change?”

“What change? I never change.” Question mark on his face.

“Don’t lie, the other knew it too. This past two weeks you’ve been acting weird. Lone, scared all of us because of ‘your friend’ ” Kris’ sound began to not control.

“What lie? That time was just a misunderstanding and won’t happen again, so forget it okay? You know that I couldn’t lie just for one day. Please just understand that I’m just tired, that’s all. You accompany me, I’m truly happy. If we start this conversation, I’m afraid that in a minute, we will start a fight. Just not now.” Chanyeol pleaded.

Silent again.

“At 8 pm, later will be held firework at the centre of the park, we can enjoy the view after that go home. How about that?” Kris lost, he knew that. He didn’t want to make long history conversation with no meaning, so he diverted the conversation to something fun.

“It will be fun. Oo, and thank you hyung. I promise that I will tell you. Everything.” Chanyeol smile sincere. Kris just awed by the view in front of him. Chanyeol smile! Not just a smile, but sincere one! He could die at this rate.

“Hm.” Kris cannot say anything.

“O, the food has come, thank you for the food. I’ll eat now,” then he and Kris ate in silent.

Meanwhile at the same time, Sehun and Tao sat in the corner, not to far away from the Krisyeol couple. As they sat, they order some food too. Different form the couple, they just silent through the whole time. They talk whenever they need it. Clarify, whenever Sehun thinks he need it. Tao on the other hand wants to talk baout something, even it’s boring or late update as long as he can talk for the God sake.

Sehun was so silent this day, that’s what Tao thinks the whole trip, he just gesture, following, glancing, look normal, but not that normal. He can’t stand this anymore, “Sehun! Look at me! You are like an idiot looking like this. Act normal please like you used to be! Fussy like a dog barking a cat! Don’t just act like I’m an invicible man around you!”  Tao with hard face and a harsh voice succeed to make Sehun turned into him, but silent all Tao got.

“What’s wrong actually with you?” Tao confused. “Chanyeol-hyung is so serious. Smile so sincere to him.” Sehun was not looking at Tao anymore, but to Kris and Chanyeol. ‘Why not me?’ he silently eat his food again that’s getting cold.

‘Why don’t you see me?’ Tao just silent. And after that no conversation. At all.

 

==^^==

At Krisyeol’s

 

“Hyung, it’s already 7.30, come on hyung, we have to hurry if we don’t want to be late. Come on!” Chanyeol excited, Kris slowly stand up and followed him.

“Almost like in the morning, lazy ,” Chanyeol took Kris’ hand and dragged him fast to the centre park, but Kris just silent because suddenly he feels tired, but he doesn’t know why.

“How about we go home now? I’m already tired.”

“No! I wanna see fireworks. It’s okay hyung, I’ll drive later.”

“Hm.”

 

--At Sehun and Tao

 

“Hyung, it’s time to go home. We have enough look,” Sehun look flat. No wonder, he thought.

“15 minutes, no 5 then to look at the firework. The last.” Tao dragged Sehun.

Sehun was quiet, but nodded.

 

--At Krisyeol

“It’s already full, but I guess this is a nice place too. Wait here hyung, I will buy some  coffee. Don’t sleep!” Chanyeol’s already far so he screamed. Kris just weak nodded, he can’t even think to act because right now he’s so sleepy.

In the longest 5 minutes in his life for waiting, finally Chanyeol has back. “Here,” he gave him a cup of coffee, and it did a little job to make Kris awake. “Thanks” he said.

Right time when firework has began and they look at the sky to enjoy it. After 5 minutes, Chanyeol interrupt the moment, “I have to go to the toilet, wait here okay, just enjoy it. I’ll be back in 5. Stay awake and tell something fun after I comeback.” Chanyeol then leave. A man was smirked and soon dissappeared without anyone realise ‘cause of the crowded. Sehun and Tao weren’t far away too watched the firework but still walking to the gate to go to their car without realising that Chanyeol was near them but passed them.

After 10 minutes, the firework has done but Chanyeol hasn’t shown that he’ll be back, and about a minute after that finally Chanyeol got back. “Sorry hyung, the queue is abit long. Let’s go,” then they got back into their car with Chanyeol driving.

In the middle of go down to the main road, Chanyeol felt so tired, but he couldn’t make Kris drive because he’s asleep long time after they sat at the chair, so he strong himself to get back to dorm, the clock has shown at 9.15 pm. But for another 10 minutes he cannot endure the feeling want to sleep, and without he realised, that he’s asleep and their car go to everywhere where luckily no car’s around them to get crashed.

The car finally crashed at a tree a bit far away from the street and the both of them still alive with blood on their head but not too much, but the side-effect of the anesthetic still working, because they have it twice. While they were asleep, two people took someone from them and leave afterwards.

 

 

==

The show has began

The woman was smirking, admiring her work.

But it will not let her guard down, she knew the consequences.

 

 

 

 

*Sorry that this story will be full of gramatical error.. but hoping that readers will know the story behind the gramatical error.. I am so sorry once again.. >o