Three

Can you see it ?

        "Hey, don't you think it's weird that Chanyeol is so quiet this days? I mean this days he doesn't talk much and just say what's need and he doesn't complain much about our practice. Don't you think it's to 'un-Chanyeol'?" asked Luhan to Baekhyun, Tao, Kai, Suho, D.O, Xiumin and Chen who sat a bit far from Chanyeol. Then they began to look at Chanyeol who sat in the corner while he drinking his water and listening to music from his handphone. "Yeah, it's too quiet and tensed. I wonder what's wrong." said Baekhyun who just looking at others because he's too scared to see Chanyeol with his quietness. For couple minutes, there are no sounds from others because they think about it too while Lay and Sehun just perfected their dance for their comeback stage, so they don't hear what conversation does Luhan and others have. For Kris, he slept a while ago near Chanyeol. In the other hand Chanyeol didn't bother Kris or others about what they are talking about like usual and just staring at Lay and Sehun who just finished their dance. Sehun then came sit beside Chanyeol while Lay went to Luhan and others and sat beside Luhan while he catched his breath again. Luhan and others don't bother Lay and slowly look at Sehun who already started a talk with Chanyeol and Chanyeol starts to talk whenever he needed to talk and Sehun seems not to question it as well.

         "Is it just my eyes or they just don't talk?" said Luhan spontaneously speak a bit lod than he should, and like there is commando, Chanyeol and Sehun look towards Luhan while Kris open his eyes from his sleep. Luhan who liked a suspect and felt so embarrassed then with no time look at another view so he can avoid their looks especially Chanyeol with his big eyes. The others did the same after realise that Chanyeol still looking at them with questioning look. Soon, Chanyeol stood up and began walk towards them with Sehun followed Chanyeol and Kris whose still try gain his soul (after woke up).

        "Hi Guys, what's up? Luhan-hyung.. What did you just said? I thought that I just heard you said about don't talk stuff. Who?" said Chanyeol innocently which make Luhan has to struggle not to make his hands in Chanyeol's chubby cheeks and pinch them. "Ah, aniyo Yeollie. Gwaenchanhayo.. I'm just looking at Xiumin who must stop about talking his baozi again." said Luhan with nervous chuckle. Xiumin whose become the reason just gave a nervous chuckle too but trying to hide it. Chanyeol seems not noticed it as well and trying to make a new joke. So the eleven people get back to their happiness while Kris looked from afar and scanned Chanyeol and others. He can see that Chanyeol's smile can't reach his eyes but keep trying to look relax and happy like 'Chanyeol the Happy Virus'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope whose already read this can comment so I can repair it again so in the future I can work the best for all of you. Thank you.. ^^