Ten

Can you see it ?

Disclaimer : EXO is belong to S.M entertaiment

Chapter 10

 

Normal POV

       The three day when Chanyeol was being held by the kidnappers you can say the worst time ever. The food was served, but after the torture. And by the end of the torture, his appetite is already gone and all he wants to do was sleeping. Ironic.

        The room that he was into was almost dark with just one bright neon that make him keep sane or “normal” he would like to think. Almost every minute he will think about the motive behind all of this. He count time, days, anything probably, yes. No sound, of course. What would you expect? His throat was so dry until he can’t chew the food. Fortunately they served him more water than the food.

He was lifted by the chain for the beginning of the day, yet after it’s all finished, the kidnapper will put down him gently, and without sound and left afterwards. For 2 days full he can say that he almost didn’t recognise his voice at all. He can’t remember his voice, just ’s. Pathetic he thinks.

      How can he survive? From the first time he woke up, he tried to escape, but failed eventually with the smart brain behind this all. The building almost like a forest instead a building. Full of plants and stairs lead to God knows where. The space is so big until you don’t know who was in there or out. Sadly he just want to make a conversation, nothing more. Just to remember his voice. Even for a sigh, he CAN’T do it!

Ah, day 3 he suppose. Why can he think that it’s already day 3 when he knows there is no clock or even lights from outside.

The answer is that one of the kidnapper go in and put him to the chain, then one more person go in with a whip in his hand like yesterday or the other day before. Huft, here we go again, I thought. But something different this time. They have more people came in and put a board in front of me and one person held a big marker I must say then wrote something. I wonder if I can still reading while for remembering my voice was so hard.

‘Want to meet you friends?’ wow and I just can nod my self. ‘Soon’ he wrote and they start to whip me again. Soon,  just that word that I can memorize correctly.

 

==skip

Day 4

‘You can see your friends, but may be no talk because you throat still sore.’ They said withour any further notice when one person come with a laptop in his hand a lady posture come.

 

And the rest it’s just their conversation. I have no idea at all because my temples has blood and my left eye blur because of the blood that came down. One time one person tried to wake me up and pointed out to see the screen, and that time I can see my friends. Family. Everything. But they just have their pajamas on. Wow, morning then when suddenly I feel my stomach wants to eat and before it’s all black, I have to smile to ensure them.

 

‘You are hungry. Wait here.’ They said.

Wait.. what? Wait here they wrote? As if I walk properly, and everything turns into black. It looks like that I won’t be eating again. Huft..

 

 

*Pretty much Chanyeol’s condition. Hope you guys won’t curse me for making things even complicated and so short. I love Chanyeol, but the game must go to next level until it’s error.