Two

Can you see it ?

              "Hey Kris, wake up.. It's almost 8. We have schedule to finish!!" said Xiumin whose already mad at one of the oldest member who cannot wake up in the morning. Everyone in dorm has known that Kris can't wake up in the morning and he can be moody after someone can make him wake up. "Go away! Five more minutes!" Kris snapped his hyung. "Oh God, help me! I can't do this. This will be the doom of me! Kris doesn't want to wake up, and someone has to make him finish in 30 minutes or manager will be mad! Somebody! Chanyeol! Tao! Chen! Wake him up!" said Xiumin walked towards kitchen to finish his meal. "What's happening?" asked D.O while he took the food from the stove to the table. "Kris-hyung can't wake up and you know that it can be very dangerous to wake him up." said Kai to D.O while he eat his food and tease Sehun because he doesn't want to eat carrot. Sehun just looked annoyed but keep shut his mouth. Now, in the kitchen table there are Kai, D.O, Sehun, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, Suho, Tao, Lay, and Baekhyun while Luhan took a bath and Kris.. Well, the other members just keep shake their head for not to waking Kris, except for Chanyeol and Tao whose keep silent.

            "I will wake him up. Just prepare the food." in the end Chanyeol will wake Kris up like the unspoken rule, because Chanyeol would not be bothered with Kris's threat and Kris can't be mad at him for a long time. The others just nodding their head and back to their breakfast. Now, Chanyeol walk towards Kris's bed, "Hyung!! Wake up! It's already 8 in the morning! C'mon hyung. We don't want to be late and you have a shower that waiting for you. HYUNG!" Chanyeol screamed at Kris right ear and soon Kris began to sat on bed. "I'm up! I'm up! Just don't scream like that. EVER. AGAIN! Or I will pinch you to death." and Kris walked to the bathroom and the sound of water is on. Chanyeol go downstairs and meet his friends that already gathered in the living room. "So, How was it?" asked Suho that sat at one of the couch. "He's taking a bath now." Chanyeol said. The others just nod their head and get beck to ther activity.