Eleven

Can you see it ?

Disclaimer : EXO is belong to S.M entertaiment

Chapter 11

 

    One more day was through and you can say that EXO can’t hold the schedule that was given to them. So while they are waiting for new development and Kris’ parents, they have duties to fulfill their contract. The youngest still can’t smile for right and right now between Kai or Tao who he can talk to because he still cannot see Kris because he thinks that somehow it was Kris’ fault. And others just encourage themself not gave up. They now knew that at least their captor won’t hurt him, they have to believe in it.

     It was Sunday. So the timeline was Chanyeol, Kris, Sehun, and Tao went to the park at Monday, Chanyeol was captured for 3 days and at the day 4th the captor gave answer. Duty calls at Saturday, and now for the captor’s time at Sunday. One week was passed that quickly and suddenly they have faced Sunday again. Just one day for the captor. Doesn’t she/he happy? Hmm, they still don’t know what gender does the captor has so they just can guess.

Then at the morning, Kris wasted no time to open the link at the TV. His parents already in Korea to help him up.

M: It seems that you want this bad as I do, don’t you?yet, you left me when I was down.

W: What I want right now is Chanyeol’s safety. What do you want? And what do you mean by that? I’ve never known you.

M: Nothing. Forget it. But you were wrong. You ‘do’ know me ‘Fan-Fan’.

They confused, except for Kris who surprised for a second.

M: Yet. Well I have to admit that your cutie is such an adorable human to talk to. Maybe not yet, but my purpose from the beginning is just one. But I see that you have made you parents come all away for this Chanyeol. Make me don’t want to let go this so soon :)

M: Oh, and do you want to know something? You made my path easier. Isn’t that great? :D

Easier in your face you jerk! They thought. But what’s the purpose?

Kris almost wants to punch the TV if it’s not because of his father hold him.

M: You want to punch me maybe, but what if you know what your parents have done to me, you will rethink again. How about that? But maybe yes in some problem I do really want to take revenge on you too my dear Kris. Don’t you feel honoured? You have remind me of our past Fan-Fan!!

W: Just tell me, and I decide later.

M: Nope. Don’t want to... Not now. But for today I will give you a chance to meet the whole Chanyeol. Without any hurt at the timeline. Chanyeol, don’t you want to meet others?

 

The question seem retoric for them, but because the capture seem doesn’t sound either, maybe it’s for Chanyeol to read. Then the camera went to Chanyeol and close up to his face, but the latter refuse to see  it which surprising the entire occupant in those building. They can’t believe that after so long time and actually they can talk again, he refuse. Damn, ing refuse!

“Chanyeol! Turn your face to us, or I will kill you myself when you get back!! TURN YOU DAMN FACE!! TURN YOUR BODY, YOU FOOLISH JERK!!” Baekhyun went hysteric until make at least Lay, Chen, and Suho grab him and took him to his room. Baekhyun who cannot still accept it trying to let go of himself and started to screaming again until he cannot think properly and sleep. ‘Why...’ that’s all he can say in his sleep, while the others still beside him for further action.

Kris just go away from the crowd. He can’t think while on the screen Chanyeol still turn his back to his friends. Everyone just so overwhelmed by the action when suddenly there is a crash sound from the big mirror inside Kris and Chanyeol’s room. Things started to go wild in that room. Suho tried to open in but failed. The door was locked and eventhough they can break it, Kris already gone wild. Anyone will think twice for such situation like this for sure.

First Sehun who now stayed silent, then Baekhyun, followed by Kris. Then who?

Suho is the leader, but why he can be so weak at this time? Ah,.. he knew why because one person is missing and one leader almost gone crazy with the member too. He never felt useless more than now.

No one seem to realise that Kris’ parents still in there watching every movement that they made. The realised that Kris has found his second home. They knew that this is his live with all of his willingness. They never insist anything for him, just the best for his future. Nothing more.

This Chanyeol. He is not just another guy who spent just one day to capture their friendship and family feeling in them. He is the cheerful guy who always there to support anyone sometimes without thinking his own feeling. Scratch that, always think about others first, Kris told them once. Their cold son become the better as they knew him. they feel grateful. Grateful for everything, but they have to handle things fast before EXO had gone wild.

W: I’m Yi Fan’s mother. Why do you have interest in me and my husband?

She act what she thinks she need to do. Type something.

But there is no answer for a moment. EXO too doesn’t bother to look because they have major things to think right now like the sanity of their group.

 Can they maintain them?

M: none of your concern now madam. Things have their own time. If they don’t want to speak with Chanyeol, then I suggest to end this quick.

Oh, and for you info madam, I do have interest in your son too incase you forgot.

W: I will talk. Make the camera look at him.

Then the camera take a look at Chanyeol. “Chanyeol.. This is Yifan’s mother. Can you hear me? I know that you didn’t want to talk to EXO now, but you could talk with me. When Yifan came home he will always tell me about you and because of that I have known you alot like my own son. So, will you take me as your own mother Chanyeol?” no answer, but Chanyeol was listening, because he turned his head a little, but his face still at the back.

This time, no one say a word and waiting for an answer, but still silent. Although like that, he still wants to listen to Kris’ mother. This makes EXO has ease heart, at least for now. Kris still doesn’t want to come out but form the condition of the place now, it seems that he was following outside too.

“I can’t promise you anything for now, but I can assure you that I will give my best so that you could be free. Have you eaten yet?”

M: He doesn’t wanna eat.

“Why did you answer my question? Did you take his voice too with your words and torture?”

M: No. But I would love to have it. He is such an obedient kid. And maybe loyal too, not like your son.

W: Not like you.

This time Mrs. Wu doesn’t wanna talk anymore, ‘cause she knew that if she talk, she just wasted her voice for words. No use against computer these days. Not like the golden age for her.

M: I was an obedient kid with perfect family back then. Perfect life if you want to know. But you changed me with your harsh attitude againsted my parents.  It’s not his fault that he did such thing. Everyone must have their own reason to do something, But let’s save it for another conversation. I already said too much.  For now, it must be tiring for all of us, don’t you think?

W: What a nice hospitality, like your parents I supposed?

M: What was your husband thinking? He stays silent.

W: What do you suggest he must thinking?

M: Don’t try twist my mind, ‘cause it won’t work. I just gonna say that I really have fun with you Mrs.Wu. hope to meet in person, but I guess I’ll be rage at one second the moment I meet you. That’s the truth. Bye.

Oh, please send my regard to Kris.

And suddenly without further notice, the camera went off.

They stayed silent for abit. The other were so tired until they can’t think about anything. Mrs. Wu still on mind on what’s just happened and Mr. Wu hasn’t said a word.

“You know.. She did remind me of her father. Stubborn, yet clever,” Mr. Wu finally said something. “You know her?” she asked “Can’t forget the face that man made when he was pulled out from court.. But you do remember her, don’t you?”  “Hah, not really. Remind me not to deal parents with kids around.” They just keep talking with their assumption, but still make EXO feel left all of the sudden.

Mian.. but can you tell us about something?” Yixing began the talk. “Ohh, it’s okay, since all of you have to know too.” Mrs. Wu answered. “We suspect that the one who kidnapped Chanyeol-sshi was a kid who wants to take revenge on us. The name still on our mind, so we try our best not to corrupt your mind.” She added, smile and left with her husband already outside the apartment.

 

“You want to do something?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Let them be. Let ‘him’ deal with it. How about yourself?”

“Suit yourself. I like Chanyeol. I think he will suit him perfectly.”

Then they left.

 

==^^

They don’t care. They care. They don’t care. They care. They don’t care. They.................................................................................. care....... the last petal dropped onto the floor.

 

Pfft. Why do I have to know? None of it ‘worth’ enough. I’ve found the feeling, but why can’t it be enough? Screw all. ‘He’ ‘is’ enough.

He is enough...

 

==^^ EXO’s dorm

They gather themself again after the condition. Kris hold himself well.

“They knew.”

“But they chose to hide it from us.”

“They want us to finish it alone. Cruel.”

“Chanyeol has nothing to do with it.”

“Let him go.”

“He has done nothing wrong.”

“He won’t face us.”

“Why?”

“It’s not his fault. None of them were.”

Kris was in silent. They are silent too.

“Say, Kris that this is your battle. Who do you think you’re up against with?” Lay asked him.

“An-ex.” “Ex of...?” “My friend who loved me, but I can’t return her love, yet at the same time she supposed to take it nicely but ended badly.”

“Why?” this time Suho ask.

“My parents made her father went to jail. Her mother killed herself because of the pressure.” “And the three of you know this because?”

“I don’t know about my parents though.. I know it from the initial. M and ‘he’, no.. ‘she’ called me ‘Fan-Fan’ to tease me which I can tell it’s Maura. She always talk about my parents and her own parents, the nice-bad thing so the father must be in jail because of my mom or pa.., but probably for now I can tell you that she won’t break Chanyeol. She’s too good for that.” He speak casually like it’s the most common thing to happen which make some of them worry about what’s in his mind.

“You speak so casually on this matter. Don’t you mad about what they’ve done?” Tao asked him almost like screaming, because he can’t stand to watch one of , one of his family being torture for no reason he has to bear.

“Of course I’m mad Tao,  but I can understand her feeling partially if I may add. To be far from your parents when you need them, to be mocked by people for the crime that you didn’t make, you do want to revenge, but yes we need to rescue Chanyeol.” He stated.

All of them fell into deep silent.

‘PING’

“Whose handphone?” Suho asked.

“Mine,” Kris answered and look to his handphone. Frown was seen in his forehead. He typed some letters then turn in off again.

“From who?” this time Baekhyun asked.

“No one. I think we are all agree that we need some rest after this situation. I’ll be back to my room.” Without any words, he left towards hi room with Chanyeol.

 

‘Kris, you can’t just hide something from the crew’ they are all think the same. ‘He lied’

 

“Finally you contacted me.” “Well, I did at my last moment. From your voice, I presume that you have figured it out, right? How about your parents?”

“Know before I did.”

“Typical. Cold at the outside, but the soft side always too soft. I’m tired. Yours is already sick about this game too. What should I do?”

“We won’t put you in jail. Rehab maybe”

“No need to be nice. Put me behind the white room won’t give me any good. Makes me sick to just think about it. Tomorrow, 9 am. At the café near the park. I will give what you want.”

“The exchange?”

“10 tickets to different places. Economy class. 100 grand, cash”

“See you,.....”

“...............” she hung up.

“Just this time, I let you.” He told himself.

 

==^^==

“Soon, what I like become what I hate the most. Don’t you feel grateful for that, Chanyeol? You have everything that I want and yet, they gave you more. I envy you. But past is in the past. Nothing to be worried. Soon you’ll be realeased. From this place. From this world.” Maura talked softly while watching Chanyeol sleep.

 

 

 

* I'm so sorry if this is so bad until you don't wanna see this story again.. >o

But I will finish this soon...

I hope for those who has waiting all this long won't be too dissappointed..

Although I want to make it longer, but I'm already in my 12th grade, so if I really want to continue this, it will be long..

The other problem is that my imagination is run out..

I'm so sorry once again.. * deep bow to readers