Seven

Can you see it ?

Disclaimer: I almost forgot to mention that EXO is belong to S.M entertaiment and their rights.

Chapter 7

 

Calm. Steady. Smile still on her face. That’s what Kris can saw on Chanyeol’s sister face behind the kitchen as she prepare drinks for the two of them. She came with two orange juice, and Kris admitted that Yura was so beautiful like a model walk on the catwalk, but this is not a modelling and she is not a model but a doctor with Ph.D behind her name.

            “So, what brings you here? Ow, and how’s EXO? I watched your program and variety shows, and all I can say that you and Chanyeol were doing great back then, not like others not. Believe me, my friends adore all of you guys so much.” Yura said as she came towards Kris with jokes and funny talk like Chanyeol will always do, but and clearly Kris could saw a slight of fear on her eyes.

            “Well, I on behalf of EXO thanking you for your praise, and may be we could say hello to some of our fans. But I’m not here for that. Like I said before, it’s about Chanyeol” Kris still calm, but Yura could see that he almost wanted to blurted out what’s he gonna say afterwards.

“What about him? Is he doing okay? He seem to be fine yesterday when I saw him.” Asked her innocently like Chanyeol hasn’t come today or spoke something.

“Don’t lie to me Yura. I knew that Chanyeol came here just awhile. I followed him through here. I don’t know what Chanyeol hide from us, but clearly he lied yesterday. Something’s not right. Tell me.” Kris really got to the point and Yura almost want to make him out because if she told the truth, she’s afraid that she can’t hold up to shed tears.

“I don’t know what  are you talking about. Ask Chanyeol. He’s the one that has secret not me.” Yura diverted her gaze from Kris, stood and about to walk to front door, but before that could happen, Kris hold her wrist and said, “Please Yura, you knew the problem. I knew it when I saw you have arguments with him. Just... Just let me see the envelope once and I won’t say anything to him or involved you into the problem.” Kris pleaded.

“What envelope? I don’t have any envelope to show. And now I have a privacy that you don’t respect. Leave Kris when I still ask nicely.” She has to hold up a little longer, but before she could, she looked at Kris at that’s the time she breaks.

“Please.. You are the only one Chanyeol trust, and EXO doesn’t want to loose anyone. I don’t ask this as Kris, but as EXO who love Chanyeol as family. Just once. Let me see it. I won’t steal it, and I promise, but please let me see it.” He knelt down in front if her.

Why Kris of all people?’ she couldn’t and she broke at that time. “You win Kris. I will, but please don’t insist him to tell anything, it will just make him to do something crazy. He just.. just going to feel betrayed if he knew. Let me take it first.” Yura then went to her room and a minute later came back with a big envelope on her hand.

“He is just stubborn as wall. As a doctor my self, I cannot convice him to do something before it’s too late.” Said Yura to no one but Kris heard it. “What do you mean by that? Is he has a disease? Why don’t him go to the hospital then?”

Yura just silent for a moment, but that moment seem to be a life time for Kris. Then, Yura remembered what was she going to give to Kris, and Kris took it and slowly open it. He is not a doctor, that’s for sure, still he can read. But when he read the conlusion, he almost want to reap off the paper and wake up from the nightmare as soon as possible.

“We just detect it after the first and a half year of EXO debut. He still can walk, talk, hold, like normal people, but along with that he began to feel numb. His organ began to feel nothng as well until it went dead. He told me to not to tell anybody. Our parents have died, so now EXO is his family member too, and he doesn’t want all of you to concern about his well being too much. I tried to make him have some chemotherapy, but he refuse ‘cause he thinks that if he still can walk, talk like usual, he can make it disappear.” Kris still silent and listen, cannot think of one single word.

“If he keep doing this without trying any effort from what doctor suggest, I can’t imagine the result later.” Yura was silently crying when Kris stood up and led himself out from Yura’s apartment. Then he lean on the door, trying to clear up his mind first.

‘He is just someone different from other. The stupidest person I’ve ever met.’ While he walked to go home—to dorm, he thought to buy many kinds of food to make Chanyeol happy.

When he walked inside the dorm, he watched Chanyeol was trying to make food for all of the members. “What are you doing?” he asked. “Well, I’m not really in the mood to make music, so food is the last choice to make. What did you bring?” Chanyeol passed Kris to the refrigerator and took some food and went back to his chore. “Food. I thought you will like it. I mean it’s for all of the member.” He then put it on the table and walk out to his room.

“Hyung, don’t go to sleep too early okay? I couldn’t wake you up if you do that.” Chanyeol still looking at his cook and Kris shrugged and left.

At 7 pm all of the members came down to have dinner. Kyungsoo who already in the kitchen preparing the food while Chanyeol was preparing the plates. No one said a word about Chanyeol present. They were in shock.

“What?” Chanyeol seemed to be in high alert because their shock stared.

“You want to marry someone?” Baekhyun blurted a sentence that made Chanyeol looked at him weirdly.

“We look at Kyungsoo with his food everyday, and we’re okay with it. But not you see me in this apron, preparing for all you once and you think that I will marry someone? And no, I’m not, thank you.”

“Well, to think that almost everyday you are with your guitar or Lay to compose music, well, this is new, but I guess it’s a good shock?” Baekhyun tried to make Chanyeol understand.

 “Haha, it’s okay Baek, I guess sometimes I just want to surprise you guys. Hey, come let’s eat before it’s cold.”

So they just eat like usually. Only Kris looked at Chanyeol even more while he ate. “You want something, hyung?” Chanyeol then looked at him because he knew that Kris observed him. “Hm.” he just look at his food like that is the strangest thing that he’s ever seen.

“Here’s the water.”

“Hm.” Kris took the  water then drink it.

“It’s not really that salty okay? I worked it for the first time with effort.”

“Hm.”

“I..” Chanyeol wanna said something, but Kris gave him more rice first.

“Thanks hyung.”

“Hm.”

They still talk like one-sided talk, but for the rest of the member took it like Chanyeol and Kris were old married couple.

“Am I deaf? I thought I heard Kris-hyung talked hm, but Chanyeol hyung took it with full sentence.” Jongin the first one to talk. “Nope, you’re not, I heard it right too. Chanyeol, are you okay? Kris-hyung said ‘hm’, but you understand it?” Lay the one asked Chanyeol.

“He was asking for the water back then, because it was too salty. I think next time I will ask Kyungsoo first.” Chanyeol then eat again while Kris just stay silent.

“Kris, you’re like one old married couple for sure. Are you sure that the both of you don’t sign any marriage paper yesterday?”

“NO!! Of course we are not Minseok-hyung. Why would you say anything like that?” it was Chanyeol who answered Minseok question.

“We are not. I am finished. Chan, are you done?” Kris stood up and staring at Chanyeol.

“Yeah, why?” “Okay.” Then Kris took Chanyeol’s plate too and walk to the washdishes*, and without word wash their plates.

“Okay, this is getting weirder and weirder.” Said Luhan to Kyungsoo who also watch the scene. Chanyeol who also didn’t say much just took out the others plate and soon join Kris to wash the other dishes. Chanyeol wash the dishes, while Kris dried out the plates, soon the plates are already in the rack, then they went back to Chanyeol’s room. The member just go back to their activity, but in the matter of second soon they lined up in front of Chanyeol’s room.

“So, the other sound suspicious. And don’t think that only they who confuse, because my self is confuse. Explain. Oh, and also with you stared during dinner. Cause you looked at me not with one of your face.” “I don’t?” “You don’t”, Chanyeol stated.

“Tomorrow then.” Simple answer

“Do I have to know it?”

“Probably..”

“Hm,.. okay. Tomorrow you and I have a date then.”

“Fi.. What? A date?”

“Yeah, why not?”

“Do you realise that we are ‘man o man’?”

“Let’s play along with our roleplay then.” He winked.

Kris just silent and soon positioned himself to have a nice bedtime, and Chanyeol followed afterwards.

The member were getting weird by the twin towers action as Chanyeol not confuse too, because he is confuse too, but he is just play along with it.

“Do you wanna bet on someone’s gonna confess?” Luhan started the conversation. “Pass.” “Me too” “Don’t include me.” “Maybe..” Kyungsoo voiced, “Maybe what?” Luhan waiting. “Maybe the two of them gonna.” “So you are agree with me!!” Luhan said a n exciting voice.

“How about the ten of us follow them tomorrow? I bet it’s gonna be fun.” Luhan voice again. “Nope we cannot. We have schedule to attend. And perfectly Kris, Chanyeol, and Sehun, and Tao won’t go. So you cannot leave.” Suho as the leader said it to all of the member.

“Great. Now I cannot teasing Kris.” Luhan said in frustated voice.

“You could ask for Sehun to follow them.” Chen gave a solution. Sehun just silent but promised deep inside his heart to follow them tomorrow.

“O yes, Sehun won’t leave too. Can you the job for this old man? Please? I’m gonna buy you 2 bubble tea Sehunna.” Winked Luhan.

“What about me? You don’t ask me for a favor..” pouted Tao, “Well, you Gucci style is too expensive, so no. Period.” Luhan sticked out his tounge like 5 years old kid.

“Please Sehun?” Luhan asked again.

Sehun nodded.

“Okay guys, time to sleep. Don’t wanna wake up late.” Chen got up and walked toward his room with Lay, soon the others followed.

 

==^^==

In other place

“Finally, the time has come.” A woman smirked as she saw images in he computer then she blew her smoke in the air.

 

 

N.B.:

*Washdishes: I don’t know what to call a place where to wash the plates. Can anyone tell me?

 

 

 

I hope that you can give me comment so that I know what I should do..

Thank you for all of your support.. ^^

And I am so sorry about the grammatical error.. I hope all of you who read can understand what I'm trying to say in my story.. :D