Five

Can you see it ?

             Today EXO-M and EXO-K have photoshoot schedule and later they will have an interview on the radio. Every fan is looking for it and they can't wait to meet their idols. But like what Chanyeol has said yesterday, he would go after photoshoot and Suho has given the permission too,so there is nothing to worry about , Chanyeol thought.

"Chanyeol, after we finish our interview you may go, but remember okay that it's only for an hour." said Suho to Chanyeol.

"Okay Hyung, don't worry." Chanyeol said to Suho but without they realise, the others also found it strange because Chanyeol asked for permission from Suho. Jong In who is a curious kid with Sehun walk towards Suho who is now with manager. 

"Hyung, where will Chanyeol-hyung go?" asked Jong In. Sehun who behind Jong In didn't say anything and just listen.

"I don't know, but I know that Chanyeol will go for an hour. He's a big kid, don't worry. Okay?" said Suho relieved Jong In and Sehun who seems to be worry. Actually it's not just the two of them because the others were worried too. Kris and Baekhyun who are the most closest friend to Chanyeol had not been told about his destination although it won't affect their work, still they cannot abandon the well being of their family. Kris almost wants to yell when he knew about Chanyeol's leaving to God-knows-where.

It's already thirthy minutes after Chanyeol's leaving and other members just seem to worry and worry more until one call came to Kris' phone. "Chanyeol? Is that you? Where are you? I swear I'm gonna rip your leg off of that body! Come back here NOW!" he said withouth waiting the caller to say any single word.

"Hyung, please calm down okay? I'm fine. probably about ten more minutes. It's earlier than I thought, so calm down okay?" Chanyeol said calming down the nerves that's already on the edge of Kris. "But where are you exactly? The others were looking at you too. The almost want to send a dozen of people if they weren't stopped by Suho. Just please don't give us a heart attack."

"Okay hyung. I promise." he said with a smile that can be almost send to Kris through his voice that made Kris smile softly. 'I can't mad at you that long ha?' he thought, chuckled at what pesona does Chanyeol has until he can be mad at this level.

"What happen actually?"