in trouble?

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"we are on the wrong bus" you were about to push the stop button when Hansol pull your arm. "no we're not. we are going out to hae some fun today" Hansol and Chanyeol grins mischievously. "What are you guys up too?" you raise your eye brow. "We are going to myeongdong!" Chanyeol declare. "We will be dead if mom and dad founds out" you state. "don't worry they won't found out" 

The bus stops infront of myeongdong and all of you get off the bus. "here is your clothes. go change" the three of you walk toward the toilet to change. "you are so slow.. we waited for you for a long time" Chanyeol whines. "you are lucky that I'm here so shut up" you glare at the tall boy beside you. You guys walk around the place looking for somewhere good to eat. After eating you guys go shopping.

"Sunhee, how do I look in this one?" Chanyeol try on a cap and turns around so you can look at him. "you look ugly" the hat made his head look weird, you were trying to hold you laugh so he wouldn't think that you are joking. "what about this one?" he turns around again wearing a beanie. "Sunhee-ah. where are you?" when he realize that you are not at the stall anymore, he starts to panic and calls Hansol. "Sunhee is missing" Hansol eyes widen. they would be in trouble if you go missing.

you were actually pushed by the crowd. you are trying to get back to the stall but you fail to. you decided to rest at a cafe. after ordering your drink, you call Hansol telling him where you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter