Period?

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SUNHEE!!!" Chanyeol runs to you from across the street with his arm wide open. "shoot! his sprinting like a mad person"  your eyes widen. "Sunhee!" "Chanyeol!" Hansol said as he block Chanyeol's way and hugs him. "gay" you said as you walk pass them. "what did you just say?" Hansol blocks your path. "nothing" you replied with an emotionless face. Hansol flicks your head. "dude! what was that for?!" you rub your forehead. "for calling me gay" he stated. "I just said gay.. I didn't say that you are gay" you retort and left your brother and Chanyeol. "what's wrong with her?" Chanyeol asks. "on her period maybe" Hansol answered.

"SUNHEE!why didn't you answer my calls" Chanyeol shouts when he sees you in the classroom. "SHUT UP" you retort. "rude" Chanyeol stated. "why are so grumpy all of the sudden?" Chanyeol tilts his head as he asks. "someone decided pop my pimple by flicking it and now I feel nausea" you put your head on your table. "want me to go and get you something?" Chanyeol asks. "its okay.. I just need some sleep" you close your eyes and were about to fall asleep when you here somebody shout. "whazzup people?!" you glare at the person and said "You are lucky that you are my brother or else I would kill you already" Hansol looked confuse and decide to just shrug it. 

"SUNHEE! are you okay?" Chanyeol asks. "geez... why do you keep shouting my name? I'm fine just a headache and a stomach ache" you glare at him. "sorry.. Are you on you period?" Chanyeol innocently asks you. "none of your business prevert" you replied. "it is about time you are on your period though"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter