Super power

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After eating, you decided to take a shower. Since Chanyeol is still in your room, you have to take your clothes with you into he bathroom. While you were showering, you hear someone banging the bathroom door. "LET ME IN!! I NEED TO PEE! EMERGENCY!" Chanyeol shouted. "I'm taking a shower! go use Hansol's bathroom" you responded. "It's too far!!" he cried. "you need to wait till I finish showering then" you stated. "I hate you" Chanyeol said and runs to Hansol's bathroom.

You are feeling A LOT better now so you decided to go out and play at the park. "yah! wait for me" Chanyeol said as he tries to catch with you and Hansol who are riding a bike. "MOMMY!!!" you shout when you lost control. you expect to land on the hard ground. You were suprise when you heel a pair of arm wrap around you, stopping you from falling. "am I dead?" you asks yourself outload. "no you're not. get up before I let you go" Chanyeol replied. "How did you get here?! I was ahead of you!" you were shocked. "the truth is I have super powers and I can only use it to catch you when you're falling" Chanyeol whisper to your ear. You gave him a confused look and he burst out laughing. "you should have seen you face!You fell for that?!" he said in between his laugh. "I didn't believe what you said! I didn't hear what you said thats why my face was like that!" you stated, "Yeah right" chanyeol wipes his tears from laughing too much. His face is now red and he cheeks bones hurts."whatever" you got on your bike and leave Chanyeol. "Race to the ice cream shop!" Hansol declare. "loser has to pay!" you paddle as fast as you can towards your favourite ice cream shop.

"Money" you hold your hand infront of Chanyeol who just arrived at the ice cream shop. "let me pick mine first" Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter