Groceries shopping

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you felt hungry so you went into the kitchen to find something to eat. " WHO FINISHED MY RAMEN?!" you shouted when yo found out that somebody have eaten your ramen. "I did.. hehehehe" you boyfriend came out nowhere and grins.  "thanks a lot! now We don't have anything to eat since you used almost all the ingredience that we have to cook your 'amazing' breakfast" you scolded him. "meanie. how can you scold your boyfriend like that" Chanyeol pouts. "I didn't say i'm gonna treat you differently" you stuck your tongue out and went to out of the kitchen to search for Hansol.

"oppa, we need to go out and buy some groceries" you told you twin brother. all three of you went out to the super market together. "What will you do if I have a boyfriend?" you asks Hansol. "I'll punch him in the face" Hansol answers your question. "Even if he is your best friend?" you asks him again. "If he is my best friend then I'll beat him up like a smash potato" Hansol said and burst into laughter after looking at you. "I know who's you boyfriend. It's this guy" Hansol pushes Chanyeol making him loose balance and fell. "how did you know? You told him didn't you chanyeol!" you look at your boyfriend. "I found out about it myself.. when he confessed" Hansol continue walking leaving you two behind. "come on get up" you help Chanyeol get up. "now that he knows. we can hold hands" He grab your hand and ran towards hansol dragging you with him. 

You went around the supermarket with Hans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter