doodle

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You wake up and sees your best friend peacefully sleeping on the other side of the bed. You can hear someone cooking in the kitchen and it must be Hansol cause he is on in your room. You get off your bed and take a marker to doodle on Chanyeol's face. You made him as 'handsome' as you can. He ended having a moustach and beard,swirls on his cheek and dots on his forehead. You put back your markers and lay in your bed. You wrap your arm around his body and he unconciously do the same thing to you. You lay there listening to his heart beat as you wait for Hansol to bring breakfast to your room.

"Yah! Wake up!" Hansol harshly shakes the two of you. "Eat!" Both of went to the bathroom to brush your teeth before eating. "WHO DID THIS?!?!" Chanyeol Voice echos in the toilet. you who were half asleep is now fully awake by the sound of Chanyeol voice. You look at his face and burst into laughter. "you look very handsome" you said in between your laugh. "Hansol did you do this to me?!" Chanyeol points to his face and Hansol burst into laughter. "you did this didn't you?" Chanyeol asks again. "no.. I didn't have time to do that kind of things" he said after calming down. "CHOI SUNHEE!!!" Chanyeol voice can be heard all over the house. "you are soo noisy!" Sunhee comes out of the bathroom after she finish brushing her teeth and washing her face. "you did this didn't you?" Chanyeol asks. "yeah yeah.  So?" you replied. "so you have to wash my face till all of this comes out"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter