mine

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"its Yixing.. wait why do you even want to know?" you raise your brow. "you and him had a lot of skinship" Chanyeol replied. "so?" you ask. "you are mine. you can't do that with other people" he mumble. "what?" you saw his mouth moving but you could hear what he said. "you are mine so you can't so that with other people" Chanyeol finally says it out loud. "aww.. you are jealous.." you walk towards the pouting giant and hugs him. he hugs you back. "sunhee, If asks you to be my girlfriend, would you accept me?" Chanyeol boldly asks you. you were shock by his question. "why so sudden? what if you are to late and Lay is actually my boyfriend?" you . Chanyeol look at you right in your eyes. Chanyeol looks like he is about to cry. "yah! don't cry" you panic. Chanyeol let go of you and try to control his tears from falling. "sigh~ don't cry. Lay is not my boyfriend okay" you hug the giant tighter hoping that he won't just walk away. "and my answer is maybe" you smile at him as you let go of you hug. you turn around a walk toward the stairs. a pair of arms warp around your waist and pull you towards its body. "I don't want maybe as an answer. Yes or No? I won't let you go until you answer" Chanyeol said. you turn around and look at him straight in the eyes. "yes" you answer was the truth. its not and answer that is just because you don't want to break his heart. you really would be his girlfriend if he asks to. 

"So would you be my girlfriend?" he asks you imme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter