Other guys

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bye! See you at school. Imma go grab breakfast with Lay and Kris" you said as you rush out the door. You, Lay and Kris had promised to eat breakfast together and then they will teach you basketball. "Good Morning" you open door of the car that parked in front of your house and greeted both of your seniors. "Good morning" they replied. All of you make your way to this small restaurant. You ate you breakfast there and then went to the school to go and play basketball.

"lets play" lay starts playing with kris while ypu stand at the corner like a pole. After awhile they realise that you we just standing there and did nothing."come and join us" kris  said he dribbles the ball. Lay stole the ball and shoots. "You guys are suppose to teach me. I dont know how to play basketball" you walk towards them. "Just play! We will correct you if you're wrong" Lay said. Three of you started playing you weren't that bad. Lets just say whenever you get the ball, they can easily, well actually VERY EASILY steals the ball which annoy you a little bit.

Lay went to change to the school uniform already and you and kris are still playing."come on, try to steal it from me" you were infront of him.he was dribbling the ball as he look at you in ask. You tried and failed. He smirk at you and did a few tricks. "Come one try to get it" he dares you. His arm goes to back of you with the ball and pass the ball to his other hand. "Stop teasing me! I know im bad at this" you stomp your foot.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter