date

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"OPPA~" you call Hansol. Both Hansol and Chanyeol turn their head. "can I go out? I already asked mom and dad" you look at him with pleading eyes. "where are you going?" Hansol asks. "With who?" Chanyeol asks. "on a date.. somewhere.. and none of your business Chanyeol" you stick your tongue out at Chanyeol. "You can go" you go straight to your room to get ready. you wear you white blouse, black short and pink blazer with your black converse. 

" I'm going!" you wave at the boys and leave the house. You get in a white car that is infront of your house. "Annyeong!" you smile at the guy beside you. "annyeong" the guy replied as he smile. "lets go" you said. He suddenly cross his arm infront of you. you blushed at his sudden movement since you have never been so close to him. He pulls your seatbelt and fasten it for you. "you can just tell me to do that myself" you mumble. "just admit it that you like me to do it for you" he teases you. "Shut up and just drive" your face turns red due to embarrassment. The guy just laugh at you.

"what are you smiling at?" you asks when you your date's dimple showing as he smiles. "because you keep blushing" he replied. "I didn't blush" you stated. "yeah right" he said as he parks the car at the mall. "we're here" he pulled the hand brake and take off his seatbelt. "do you need me to take off you seatbelt too?" he tease you. "shut up!" you take off your seatbelt get out of the car. 

"lets go" your date takes interlace your hand with his and pulled you into the mall."where do you want to go first?" he swings your arms ack and forth. "EAT~" you are starving since you didn't eat anything before you went out and you only ate something light for lunch. a sound come from your stomach making it obvious that you are hungry. "to the restaurant we go" your date said as he try to hold his laughter. 

your orders arrived at the table. you thanked the waiter and start eating your food. "ahh" you look up and see your date trying to feed you. "what if I don't want to?" you . "I won't stop till you eat it, sweetheart" you blush and take eat the food that he was feed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter