Ice Cream

The Story Of Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Wait for me" you run towards the guys. "Ackk!" You trip and fall on your knees. You look up hoping that one of them would notice but none of them did. You look at your knee and see blood coming out of it. You get up, ignoring the pain you catch up with the guys. As soon as you walk next to them, they start running away. "They last one to arrive at the ice cream has to pay" Chanyeol yell as he run towards the ice cream shop. With your bleeding knee, there is no way you catch up with them so you decided not to join them and go home.

You go straight to your room and put down your school bag before taking the first aid kit from the bathroom. You accidentally push the cotton ball on your knee due to shock when your bedroom door burst open retvealing two guys with ice cream cups in their hands. "Yah! Where did you go?" Hansol enters you room with Chanyeol. "I would have to pay if you had joined us" your twin pouts. "Thats why I didnt join" you put the bandage on your knee.

"What happened to you?" Chanyeol takes a seat beside you. "Like you even care" you stick your tongue out. "If I dont care, I wouldnt ask" Chanyeol take a spoonful of ice cream and shove it in his mouth. "I fell. Now get out of my room. I need to change" you look at the boys and point at the door. "Like there is anything to look a-ack!" Hansol pulls Chanyeol's ear, dragging him out of his twin sister's room. "ert!" You close the door and lock it.

You go to the living room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter