Waking Up

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9 is up, do subscribe and comments:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s already 7 in the morning. Yoora could hear the hustles outside the tent. Lazily, she pulls her body up and zip up her sweater. Even without any fan, she felt cold down to her spine. Maybe it was because they are somewhat in a jungle.  The unpolluted air is enough to act more than fan could do.

 She loves it here. The unpolluted river stream, the greenly scenery, the calming nature and the melodious morning chirps- she loves it all.

Yoora pulls down the zipper of the tent before she sneak her head out, crawling as she did that.

“Good Morning, Yoora.”

She lifts up her head and rubs her eyes to see the person above her clearer.

“Morning Yookyung,” she said as she stands up. She stretches her body and joined Yookyung who she supposed, is cooking their breakfast.

“Why don’t you wake me up? I can help,” she said as she looked at the girl guiltily. She could hear Yookyung chuckles.

“Nah, its okay. You seem so tired and beside you strained yourself yesterday right? Plus, Harim is here to help me,” Yookyung said as she eyes Harim. The boy looks up towards them when he heard his name being mentioned.

Harim and Yookyung look at each other before they exchange a small smile towards each other. Yoora noticed there’s a rosy aura surrounded the two of them.

“Are you dating Harim?” she asks, more to whispered. Just like she thought, the girl immediately blush. She widened her eyes. Really? That quick?

“No, we’re not,” she denied. Yoora let out a soft scoff. Yeah right?

“Tell me! You do like him right?.” She ask as she nudge the girl. The girl look at her with a happy beam. Yoora look over at Harim who busy doing his own stuff. Harim is indeed an eye-candy. Though, she gotta say that Luhan is way more handsome than he is. But Harim got his own charm. He is a sweet boy.

“Y-Yeah, I kinda like him. But I don’t know much about him. I think he likes someone else,” she said almost. Although there is a pink tint plastered o her cheek, Yoora could sense the disappointment in her voice.

“Be confident. I’m sure he wills likes you back,” she said patting at her friend shoulder.

“Thanks,” the girl said softly. Just then Harim walks toward them before he sit next to Yookyung. Yoora could sense that Yookyung started to grow nervous and she smiles at the sight of the two of them. She slowly retreats herself from the scene and decide to go wash up.

“Yoora, could you please wakes up Luhan?” Harim said when he saw the girl preparing to walks away from their tents. Yoora frowned her brows “Why me?” she ask.

“Well, I’m helping Yookyung with our breakfast. If only you know how to cook and could lend Yookyung a helping hand,” he said rather in teasing tone. Yoora makes a face and Harim let out a soft laugh. She looks over at Yookyung and the girl face seems to plead her to do so. She must have wanted some private time with him. Yoora let out a huge sigh “Okay, okay,”

She drags her feet toward the boys tent and she scoot down in front of the entrance. The zipper was half-undone and she could saw Luhan figures laying comfortably inside his blanket.

“X-Xi Luhan, wake up! Breakfast almost ready,” she said softly. No reaction.

She decided to rises her voice and she did but Luhan still freeze in his position. She opens up the zipper fully, revealing Luhan in front of her. Yoora hesitantly steps inside the tent.

He nudges the guy shoulders using her fingers.

“Hey, wake up,”

Yoora could hear Luhan groans and her body immediately stiffens. She was afraid he would scold her for interrupting his sleep. Well, Luhan is always unpredictable. Sometimes he is nice but the next thing she knows, he will be throwing glares

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter