Nyctophobia

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello Earthlings, I hope you enjoy reading this. Here my Chapter 10

----------------

 

It was the last night of the camp. Almost like a compulsory ritual of camping activities, there will be jungle trekking and treasure hunting tonight.

Yoora was fidgeting in her feet. Her hand was gripping tightly on the torch and another one clutching her shirt on the chest area, feeling her rapid heartbeat.

‘Relax Yoora, it’s going to be alright’ she hypnotize herself.

Darn it! Why it always like this. How can one’s fear to be fully recovered? She hated this. . Her body is drenched from perspiration too much. She hated it! She never wants others to see this vulnerable side of hers.

Nyctophobia.

She hated it how she can’t deal with the darkness.

Yoora watch at how others are wearing an excited smile on their faces about the activity. She drag her view the pitch black forest. She barely can see the small road of the track between the heavy bushes. She heaves a heavy breath as she rubs her palms on her thighs.

‘Oh Lord, why’? Yoora squeezed her eyes tight as she muttered her continuous prayer.

She jolts when she feels a tight grip on her shoulder. Her eyes widens as she turns to her back.

“Are you okay?” Yoora let a relief sigh as she saw Sehun. She awkwardly brushes her hair before she her lips once. Nodded, she gave him a faint smile. Obviously Sehun would notice that smile is a fake. He has known Yoora since forever.

Honestly, he has been continuously glancing at her. Ever since the teacher announced regarding tonight activity, he can see Yoora become restless. Sehun knows how much she hates the dark. In fact, she is utterly paranoid and Sehun knows better that the girl already feels like dying inside. It’s been already the nth time when he saw the girl fidgeting and let out a nervous sigh.

Sehun watch Yoora as the girl scratching her nape, looking everywhere around her. It’s a habit of her whenever she is nervous.

Sehun sighs.

“Are you afraid?” he ask and immediately the girl looking at her. Pausing a bit, she nodded slightly. She was looking at him, almost to crying. Sehun was the only one who knows this weakness of her.

Honest to said, she really wanted to cry right now. The memory of that day keep on repeating itself and it was almost making her to hallucinating things. That bitter memory that she really wanted to grave forever. When it comes to darkness, it wills forever reminding that incident to her. Sehun sighs as she put his hand on her head. Gently massaging her scalp, he bends down to her eye level.

“Should I accompany you instead? Do you want to be exempt from this activity? I’ll go and tell the teacher if –“ he was about to finished when the girl suddenly cut his words

“N-No, it’s okay. It’s fine Sehun-ah,” she slightly raised her voice, insisting her stand. Sehun chuckles bitterly.

Typical Yoora. Pretending tough when she is obviously scared. She never let anyone see that side of her. She doesn’t want people to call her pathetic.

 Even though she said that, he can see how she tightly grip on the torch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter