Housewarming

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello party people. my chapter 16 is up and I just want to tell you how thankful  and grateful I am. My subscribers went up quite high and all those adorbs comments you guys leave me indded motivates me. I hope you guys keep on being supportive to me. A simple comment wouldn't hurt, right?  Heart-eu heart-eu

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“If that house is Sehun’s, then…..” Yoora fingers pointed from Sehun’s to the house in front of her. Her eyes open wide with slightly agape, trying to adjust to the fact that she positively 100% is correct. It was Luhan’s house!

 Probability come rushing to her minds as she started to fidget in her spot. Why her parents are attending this party-which is Luhan’s housewarming. No wonder the earlier ahjussi’s face was seems so familiar. The way his eyes produced wrinkles whenever he smiles is the same as Luhan’s!

Biting her nails, she hung her head low –a habit of her when she was in a deep thinking. A sudden nearing wave of voices hits her eardrum and she immediately snapped from her trance. She looks up and saw the three stooges (wearing rather formal outfits) are walking to Sehun’s house gate.

Yoora don’t even know why she did that, but her feet spontaneously drag herself to hide from being seen by those three. She doesn’t know why –she feels like they all will laugh at her when they saw she wearing this kind of dress.  Her body was practically exposed and to think that she always said to them that she won’t ever touch these kind of cloth make her to imagine all their disgusted reaction when she was found in her current outfit. She will be labeled as all sorts of filthy nicknames –the one that the guys used to called the “queenkas wannabe” in school. Maybe they will give her sickened scowl. Yoora definitely wanted to avoid any kind of possibilities. Though, she knows for sure that Sehun, Minseok and Kyungsoo won’t treat her that way. She was after all their friends. She knows their characters at the back of her hand and they will never do anything that to hurts her. But nevertheless, she wouldn’t want to take the risk and calmly exposed herself in front of them.

She shouldn’t have hides herself. Being the easy-going girl she is, she should just greet them with her stoic expression. Wasn’t she was the one who sulked over for not being able to attend Luhan’s party? She should enjoy herself with them four, just like how she planned. Yoora groans as she know she doesn’t have enough courage to do that right now. Not now –when she herself doesn’t have any confidence.

Yoora hides herself behind the concrete wall of the big bungalow. She peeks through the crowd and scanned for any familiar faces. When she positively sure there isn’t any sign of Luhan, she tiptoe slightly to the garden, where the party is being held. Her parents are long forgotten-merging themselves in the sea of people, maybe acquaintance. Yoora fixed her dress and take a big shot of air before she walk normally to the buffet table. She makes sure she keeps her head low.

Her eyes keep on flying here and there, alarming herself if it comes in contact with anybody familiar. Hiding her short body amongst the people, she trotted closer to the foods. Her nose flares when she inhales the delicious aroma from the trays of foods that was beautifully settled up. Her eyes went doe when she saw the kinds of foods she wouldn’t normally encounter as the consequent of inhabit in such a small village.  There’s not even a single trace that would fit her Korean taste bud but those foods has managed to arouse her appetite nonetheless.  She rarely eats western but the way the table was dressed with those appetizing foreign food makes her stomach growl loudly.

She rubs her tummy unconsciously, feeling the empty stomach that was only filled with small amount of sustenance from last night. Making sure nobody was near her, she grab herself some foods and directly shoved it down into . She let out a satisfying groans whenever her tongue comes in contact with those elusive looking foods.  

She was about to grab a glass of fruit cocktail when her shoulders are being grab. Her body flinches and Yoora abruptly turn her face to the figure next to her. She held her breath as she thinks either of the guys has finally recognized her. Her shoulder deflated in relieve when a familiar face greeting her with a smile.

“Omma, you scared me!” she let out a cries and her mother frowned amusingly. Producing lady-like chuckles, her mother shook her head.

“Where have you been? We’ve been searching for you,” her mother ask slightly wipes her daughter’s mouth that traced with foods with her napkin. Her mother has always been graceful. Well, her mother is the so-called Busan’s Primadonna after all.

Yoora scratches her neck awkwardly “Err, I get lost?”

“Come on, I’m introducing you to the host. He is a great friend of appa,” Mrs. Lee said as she tugged on her daughter hand gingerly. Yoora eyes widen in horror as her mother drag her body. What if shel meet Luhan?

Grabbing over her mom’s hand on her wrist, she force her mom to halt her steps. Her mother blinked at her confusedly.

“Omma, can I not meet him? I don’t even know him –“ her voice croaked slowly.

“What are you saying? That is why you need to see him in the first place, because you don’t know him. They are already waiting for us. See?”  Yoora immediately darted her face to the direction of her mother pointed too.   She let out an audible sigh as she found no trace of Luhan near the place her dad and Luhan’s dad standing.  

“Are you okay, dear? You look…restless?” her mother worriedly asks as she place her palm on her daughter’s forehead. Yoor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter