Festival

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, where are we going now?” she ask him as she tug the strap of her sling bag closer to her arm. Yoora takes a short look at Luhan before she turns her sight to the front, building up her curiosity inside of her mind, untold.

Truthfully, she didn’t get the main reason for tonight’s activities. Luhan had dragged the time when they had their dinner earlier, keep on ignore of the time that slowly ticking away. When Yoora urged him to quickly and finished their meal so they can quickly go, Luhan nodded but his action remained slow and relaxed –making her somehow perplexed by his feat.  During dessert, she bombarded him with question of what he is planning on buying for his dad, Luhan shut her up with shoving lightly a spoon of pudding in , making her to shut up. In the end, she give up asking and enjoy her desser in front of her with confused and unsettled mind. Aren’t he afraid that the shops will be close?

By the time he finished his meal, Yoora realized that they almost spend two hours inside the restaurant.

She guffawed as she eyes her watch and quickly making her way to the counter to pay.

“How much is it?” she ask as she her handbag and fish out her long purse.

“I already paid it,” and immediately she look behind and saw the guy gave her a short smile. She blinked.

“What?”

Luhan sigh before he scoots closer to the girl.

“I said I already paid. Now, let’s go or we’ll be late,” he said and grabbed the girl wrist before he dragged her out of the restaurant. Still not believing what Luhan just said, she turn her head to the cashier as Luhan dragged her body away and her eyes blink when the cashier politely smile at her and bowed

“Thank you for having your meal here,”

 

Yoora sigh as she takes a small peek at Luhan who tapping his chin using his index, indicating that he is thinking about something. Yoora jerked one of her brows as she watch in amusement at the facial expressions displayed by Luhan –frowning, smiling brightly and sometimes he would grin and then shakes his head as if his idea to the next destination would be something funny.

What so funny about buying a gift. Its not like he would buy his dad a clown hat.

“Luhan!” she calls and the guy immediately stop thinking and turn to look at her, letting out a questioning “hmmm?”

“Where are we going?” she ask yet again.

Luhan hummed softly as he brings his head left and right to look the places around him. His sights stop at the festival that still happening at the distance. With a beam, he turns to Yoora and the girl can’t help but to spread a smile at how childish and cute he seem.

“What?”

“Let’s go,” he tugged on her wrist again and Yoora stumbled a bit before she pick up on her pace and follow Luhan to jog to the direction of the festival.

Weird out by his decision, she look at Luhan with a small frown lacing her forehead  “We are going there?” she ask him as she try to keep up with his pace.

Luhan turn to look at her and he chuckled lightly when he saw how confused the girl look right now. He nodded as he laced his fingers with Yoora and he gave her hand a small squeeze.

“B-But Luhan, the gift! We didn’t –,”

“Shhhh. We’ll think about that later,” he winked slightly at her and Yoora gaped at him in confuse, but still following his pace

“Now let’s have some fun,” he hollered and honestly Yoora couldn’t feel anything except her wild heartbeat that is threatening to burst out of her chest when Luhan tighten his grip around her small hand. She bit her lips lightly as she looked down to their linking hand and a soft shy smile bloom on her lips.

 

 

“Luhan! Luhan! Look! A takoyaki stall!” she squealed as she unconsciously shakes their linking hand, trying to gain his attention towards a stall that successfully awaken her foodie instinct. Luhan grin secretly at how she was looking.

He hummed cheerily as reply at her eagerness and look down to her with a smile that he trying hard to hide. Yoora turn to her with her big eyes and he swear he can saw sparkle inside it.

“Can we go there? Please?” Luhan couldn’t believe the amount of aegyo she just used on him. That tone of her that she never used before and the way she keep on swaying their hand back and forth, like a little child. He nearly blushed hard at those spontaneous gestures of hers but he covers them with a chuckle. Clearing his throat subtly, he quirked an eyebrow to her.

“You like takoyaki that much?”

Yoora nod fast.

“You want to eat that?”

She nods again.

“Aren’t you full yet? We just finished out dinner less than 30 minutes ago,” he said and the girl pouts a bit at his remark. Yoora shifts her eyes elsewhere and she mumbled something softly but enough for Luhan to catch her words.

“The portion is too small,”

Luhan couldn’t help but to let out a big laugh at her answer and immediately the girl turned beet red, knowing that the guy had heard her.

“Don’t laugh! It’s not my fault that my appetite is way too big for a normal girl,” she said and starting to sulk. Yoora pull back her hand as a sign that she was sulking with his words but the cute guy in front of her quickly catch her hand back and linked their fingers again. Yoora frowned but her cheek obviously getting hotter by his simple gesture.  She fake a frown as Luhan gave her a boyish toothy grin down at her and shakes his head twice in amusement.

“I didn’t said anything. What are you getting upset for?” he ask as he tap her nose softly and the girl pretend to cringe but Luhan not missing out the shy lip bite that she always do whenever she’s getting embarrassed.

“I-I’m not upset. I just feel like having a takoyaki. Besides, you paid for me earlier and I want to reply you by treating something else,” she softly said, fidgeting as she said so. Luhan soften at that and he gave her hand another squeeze

“You know,” he starts and brings his eyes to meet hers “you are not allowed to let go of my hand today,”

Yoora gulped slightly at how his eyes seem so sincere as he said that. Trying not to seem as flushed, she voiced out a questioning “why?” but her voice came out a bit crooked and nervous. Luhan keep on staring at her and she swears it felt like forever. She didn’t know why she did but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter