Jealousy

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good Morning,” the girls simultaneously greet thus making the three others to turn their head to them.

“Morn’ girls,” Kyungsoo turned from the stove to take a glance at the two sleepy girls that are still in their pajamas.

“Geez, what kind of girl that wakes up so late?” Minseok stated shaking his head  in mocking way while he eyes both of them up and down. Yoora who heard that immediately stopped rubbing her eye and throw the tissue box at him playfully, only to be dodged skillfully by Minseok.

“A-ha, I dodged it,” he said with a triumph, giving Yoora his high-cheek smile while the girl only rolls her eyes at his childishness.

“Um, sorry we couldn’t help. We’ve kind of sleep pretty late last night,” Hani guiltily said, looking at the three of them before she settled on the empty chair. Sehun who heard her voice immediately turn his head towards his angel that was a still blinded by the sleepiness. He inwardly smiles, seeing his girl cute acts early in the morning.

“What did you girls stay up late for, anyway?” Luhan ask as he eyes Yoora who by now already dropping her head on the table, resuming her slumber.

“Some girls talk,” Hani reply, covering her yawn as she did so.

Luhan nodded at the answer before he turns towards Yoora. He smiles by the fact that the girl is sleeping by facing her face towards him, giving him the happiest view early in the morning. Slowly, he lifted his hand to brush strand of her hairs that fall, covering her face. Gently, he brings his thumb to caress her soft cheek and a wider grin erupted on his lips. He could have emitted a squeal if not Minseok giving him a knowing dirty look, as if saying that he was pretty deviant for doing that.

He bulge his eyes to threaten at the small guy but only to receive a mocking scoff. He saw Minseok mouthed ‘ert’ and Luhan immediately felt his face burn in embarrassment.

Last night was the most torturous night that he ever encountered. Minseok who keep on asking about his feelings towards Yoora and the bombarded questions he received really gave him a massive headache. He still remember the burning of his cheek all night long when the guy keep on teasing him, making him to grew angrier at Kyungsoo who he know for sure was the informant to the chatty guy. Last night, Luhan makes sure that Kyungsoo tongue was tied and he threatens him if to bury him alive he ever spills it to anybody again. Kyungsoo laugh as he assures him that Minseok is really good at keeping secret.

‘Damn you Kyungsoo,’

Hani gets up from her chair and move towards Sehun and Kyungsoo who was busy cooking their breakfast.  She slips her body besides Kyungsoo, peeking towards the pan that was been handle by him.

“That looks tasty,” she compliment and Kyungsoo gave her a beam “Really? Thanks,”

Hani give him a small smile before she gave a quick peek towards the boy beside him who apparently did the same. Hani immediately blushes at the sudden eye contact. She could totally catch the quick wink her boyfriend gave her and it makes it hard for her to suppress her giddy squeals. They keep on giving each other timid eye contacts and casually secretly flirting with Kyungsoo squished between them.

Kyungsoo clears his throat and both of them were a little surprised by it. They almost forgot that Kyungsoo is still between them. Hani broke her eye contact with Sehun  and abruptly  turn to Kyungsoo, flustered.

“Say Hani, do you like pancakes?” Kyungsoo ask casually, once in a while looking at her while making sure he didn’t do any damage towards their breakfast. Hani gave him a small nod with a bright “Yeah,”

Kyungsoo stifle a laugh at that and he drops the ladle to ruffles at the girl hair which caught both her and Sehun by surprised.

“Aigoo, you are so cute, you know that?” Kyungsoo baby-talk to her, making Hani to slightly blush by the sudden affection he’s showing her. Biting on her lips, he gave her a soft thanks before she fixes her hair again with a smile hanging on her lips. But that smile soon faded once she saw Sehun was glaring at her, giving her a stern look as if saying ‘What the hell are you doing?’. Hani immediately look at the other way to avoid his eye contact which probably could kill her and she heard Sehun scoff when she did that.

“Hani-ah,” Kyungsoo calls again and it was the same way Sehun calls her, with a gentle tone. Hani could saw Sehun frown deepens when he heard the way Kyungsoo was calling her in that tone and honestly, she feel weird too. “Y-Yeah?”

“Do you have a boyfriend?” his sudden question making both Hani and Sehun to halts their breath. They both look towards each other and she noticed that Sehun was literally pleading her with his eyes –forcing her to say Yes at Kyungsoo question. Hani froze on her spot. She didn’t know what to do and what to reply and it get worsen when Kyungsoo proceed to ask her another question.

“If you don’t, would you be mine?” he ask with a smile on his lips. Hani didn’t know if that smile was sincere or not but all she knows that Sehun is slowly blinded by rage at his friend sudden proposal.

“Kyungsoo,” Sehun gritted and the other turns to look at him with his innocent round eyes. “Hmmm?”

“What the hell are you doing? Acting so disgustingly early in the morning?” he ask as he slowly let out a small breath bit by bit, trying to calm himself. Jealous. Yes he was.

Kyungsoo chuckles as he turns off the fire on the stove before he turns towards Sehun, lifting his brows.

“I’m flirting with her, if you don’t notice,” he said giving Sehun a smug(?) smile. Sehun not sure but he feels that Kyungsoo was doing this on purpose, as if to provoke him in some way. Does he knows something?

“Anyways, breakfast is ready,” Kyungsoo said as he lifted the plate that was filled by the fluffy stacks of butterscotch instant mix pancakes. “Let’s eat,” he said, dragging the stoned Hani to the dining table, leaving Sehun annoyed and flabbergasted by his action.

A little more push Oh Sehun,

 

“This is so good,” Yoora said as she takes another bite of the pancakes inside and she immediately mewls when the sweet syrup came in contact with her tongue.

“Careful,” Luhan chuckle as he refills her glass with the guava juice before he handed it to her. Yoora blush, noticing that she just acting so gluttonously—disgustingly in front of him. She scolded herself for that as she gingerly follows his order to take a sip of her drinks. When she finish, Luhan dap her lips with a tissue, making her to grow nervous and blushes even more.

Yoora continue to eat, avoiding Luhan that she feels is looking at her all the time. Or is just her imagination?

“Hani-ah, you have some syrup stuck on your lips. Let me help you with that,” Yoora could hear Kyungsoo voice from her left and she turn to look at the unusual Casanova Kyungsoo in front of her.

Kyungsoo was about to wipes Hani lips with his thumb when Sehun lite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter