Teasings and Confession

My 'Deer' Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoora don’t know how could she describe Luhan’s behavior.  It’s just simply bizarre.  The new Luhan is so foreign that it creep her out sometimes.

It’s been awhile since the last incident that happening at Luhan’s housewarming. Up till now, Luhan didn’t make himself clear on what happened that day. Yoora also couldn’t bring herself to ask him about the matter. So for that past week, it’s always been awkward for them. They couldn’t manage to utter a word when they alone and they would end up looking elsewhere whenever they are making eye contact.

After a week of silence between them, Luhan was the one who first to take the initiative to start a conversation. He did say his sorry for suddenly kissing her but he didn’t explained why though. Yoora was actually too shy to ask, so she just let it be. Besides, it was the past. She decide to think it like a “minor accident”

Hell. There was hundreds of thought running in her mind when she thinks about the reason why he did kiss her. Maybe he was unaware when he did it or maybe he mistook her for somebody else. There are lots of stupid reasoning comes in her head and one of them manage to make her to feel embarrassed for thinking like that –Maybe Luhan likes her. But she brushed it away after realizing that was the least possibility that would occur to her. Luhan, one of the handsome guys in school, liking her who don’t even close to be regard as a girl is way too impossible.

“What are you thinking about?” Yoora snapped from her thought and look at the figure in front of her. Kyungsoo was staring at her with his thick brows jerking up.

“Oh, Hey Soo,” Kyungsoo scoffed at her reaction making the girl to look at him. Yoora raised her brows, questioning.

“What do you mean, Hey. We’ve been together since hours ago,” he said with hhis sarcastic tone. Yoora blinked before she turned her vision to the other guys besides her that are giving him weirded looks.  Oh Yeah, they are in the middle of having their lunch at the Town family bistro.

Yoora fake a laughter before she shook her head hard “I-I know. I was just joking,”

Kyungsoo dropped his brows with amused smile linger on his lips. Sehun and Minseok just simply shrugged it off and continue to eat, not bothering and continue to chat by themselves.

“Really? You seem so out lately. Is there something bothering you?” Luhan clearly can detect the teasing tone in his voice. He quickly darted his eyes to glare at Kyungsoo. Eventhough, he keeps on denying everything to Kyungsoo, the guy really wouldn’t listen. This is not the first time that Kyungsoo indirectly teasing him and Luhan already warned him to stopped doing so. Instead taking it seriously, Kyungsoo just burst into laughter. When he asked why, Kyungsoo said “It must be true! You really like her,”

Kyungsoo could feel that Luhan was glaring at him. He stick his tongue out teasingly before he look at the flustered Yoora  

“—and it seems that Luhan also keep on daydreaming these days. What happened to you guys?”

They both end up looking at each other at the same time and immediately blushes.

“Nothing!” they blurted at the same time making Sehun and Minseok who busily laughing, to stop and stare at them.

Darn! We speak too loud.

“It’s nothing, really. Thanks for worrying, Kyungsoo,” Yoora said and she stressed on his name when she replied. Kyungsoo broke into a small chuckle before he nodded his head. “Okay, whatever you say,”

Luhan give one last glare to Kyungsoo who turned to smile at him. He mouthed ‘I’ll kill you’ and ends up being laughed at by the big eyes guy. He catches on Kyungsoo lip as he mouthed ‘Aww, you are so cute’ and Luhan only could replied by gritting his teeth.

“Uhm guys, is there something going out that we both don’t know?” Minseok butted after realizing the little interaction happening in front of him. Sehun nodded as agreeing on what Minseok is asking. They both eyed the three people beside them. Kyungsoo pretends nothing happened and continues eating. When they look at Yoora, the girl just keeps her head low, biting her lips.

“Dude, what’s wrong?” Sehun nudges Luhan arm and the guy awkwardly scratch his neck

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter